Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bride clearly wanted no-one to out-shine her.

They clearly didn’t give much guidance on the dress code. I can’t believe DB’s mum was flashing her control knickers - I remember Liz Hurley flashed hers, perhaps that was the inspiration.

If that’s the best VB can manage, it’s hardly surprising her label is in such tit.
Vogue will be raging they’ve agreed to publish that load of chav. Anna Wintour must have lost her touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
KK’s wedding and that of Paris Hilton seem so much more elegant than this…….,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
The bride clearly wanted no-one to out-shine her.

They clearly didn’t give much guidance on the dress code. I can’t believe DB’s mum was flashing her control knickers - I remember Liz Hurley flashed hers, perhaps that was the inspiration.
It was DB's step mum, his mum has class.

KK’s wedding and that of Paris Hilton seem so much more elegant than this…….,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Chandler and Monica's wedding had more class, as did Ross and Rachel's Vegas wedding 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well his parents wedding was the ultimate in tacky traveller chic so maybe that was the inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looked at the pics on the DM. As everyone else says what a chavvy looking bunch and dresses. Ramsay’s were the classiest looking guests there. And it pains me to say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall if only to see what Victoria ate 😛 They must think she’s an awful gobshite.
I was shocked to see how thin and frail VB is, her arms look half the size of those of her daughter Harper!

Is Jack Ramsey in the marines ? Such a contrast with BB if he is
Yes, Jack joined the Royal Marines last year.

Reactions: 6
They went for a post-wedding breakfast with their parents - in matching vintage cornflower blue cars. Brooklyn looked greasy haired and what looks to be darkening under his left eye. Nicola has 3 inches of black roots and yellow hair. I can’t take this wedding seriously. They look like a couple of meth heads supported by hillbillies

I’ve just realised I was the same age as Brooklyn is now, when he was born 🫣 I’m ashamed to say I was a huge spice girls fan, and fancied the pants off DB… thankfully I grew out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They went for a post-wedding breakfast with their parents - in matching vintage cornflower blue cars. Brooklyn looked greasy haired and what looks to be darkening under his left eye. Nicola has 3 inches of black roots and yellow hair. I can’t take this wedding seriously. They look like a couple of meth heads supported by hillbillies
They are all an absolute mess without exception. And again, I’m so shocked by Victoria’s top lip. Look at this side profile
712C895D-8A36-4A10-8069-5D70DC1542FF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They are all an absolute mess without exception. And again, I’m so shocked by Victoria’s top lip. Look at this side profile
View attachment 1184977
No wonder she’s kept her head down this weekend. I was wondering why she’s been so invisible. Golly, all that money and she has had such a bad filler. Apart from the breasts, all her other feels have been subtle and improved her aesthetically

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It was interesting that in one of the videos of the three little girls, Harper and the other blonde girl we're both very unfazed by the cameras and attention but Louise's youngest was goofing around and dancing for them - it looks like Harper and the other girl (assuming someone in Nicola's family) had to tell her to stop! Lol!

It does seem like Louise's kids are quite obsessed with their cousins. They post so much on social especially when they're on their lavish vacations in Miami. Must be weird for them to see their cousins grow up in this rich lifestyle while they don't, but then occasionally they'll get flown to some random city and sit on their aunt's yacht and enjoy??? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel really sorry for David Beckham's stepmum. Yes, she didn't really hit the mark with her dress but for a couple who are private (which his Dad definitely is so I'm guessing she's the same) she must be feeling pretty tit about being splashed all over the media in such a cruel way today. I just think for a family with so much money, the wedding all looked rather chavvy if I'm honest. Vogue must be fuming.

Reactions: 19
  • The guests were mostly dressed atrociously! A dress code would have been a very good idea.
  • Victoria's top lip is ridiculous. She must've had it done very recently as it hasn't had time to settle. Surely she got the top and bottom lips done at the same time? If so, maybe she's had some sort of reaction on the top.
  • Nicola's hair did look awful! Seriously, all that money and she couldn't have coughed up some $ for a decent toner and regrowth application?
  • I loved Victoria's cotton dresses that she wore for the rehearsal dinner and breakfast the day after (same dress, different colours).
  • David's mother's pantsuit was awful - not wedding attire at all.
  • I'm curious that Ken Paves - "hairdresser to the stars" wasn't there - Harper's other godparent (Eva Longoria) was.
  • No Liv Tyler as she and that Dave Gardiner chap split - I would've loved to have seen what she would have worn (it would have been elegant!).
  • I'm surprised Katie Holmes wasn't there - she was very tight with the Beckhams for a while.
  • Was Mel C not there?
  • I half-expected to see Simon Cowell there.
  • This wedding just feels like it was a Beckham family celebration - and nearly all the guests were friends or associates of David and Victoria (or their respective PR companies). It feels like it was taken over by them!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.