Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the day after the wedding - they spent $3.5 million on their big day but she couldn’t afford to get her roots done and her hair toned?
C34118CC-8A6A-4343-B848-F401ADC77288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
LOL Victoria posting mr & Mrs Beckham when vogue made it clear they will be the "peltz Beckhams"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, the comments under the Vogue Instagram post aren’t exactly fawning 🙌🏻😂😂😂

These two are nobodies with sickening amounts of money, just dropping 3.5 Millie which is pocket change to them on a wedding off the back of covid, in the middle of the Ukraine war while people back home in England and around the rest of the world can’t afford to live.

You would have gained some respect and some actual supporters if you had gone for a low key event that’s just about you and your love for one another and made a generous donation in honour of the event, that would of been the classy route though.

Victoria is loving this she’s such a shallow poser, sorry but i don’t care if she has “a wicked sense of humour though”.😆

Yes i know Becks is vain too before anyone thinks i am just attacking ol sauerkraut just because she is a woman. Becks has something more human about him, i think he’s clearly spent more time and interest in those kids than she has and he actually eats and enjoys food which is something at least relatable.

Reactions: 11
Fair, but honestly people all over the world continue to vacation and have weddings etc. I think it's a bit of a weak complaint to bring up Ukraine and their wedding specifically! But all the attention this wedding getting is quite hilarious and silly.

Reactions: 21
It’s a rare wedding when I like what the groom is wearing far more than the bride, but here I am.

Fair, but honestly people all over the world continue to vacation and have weddings etc. I think it's a bit of a weak complaint to bring up Ukraine and their wedding specifically! But all the attention this wedding getting is quite hilarious and silly.
It’s a 3.5 million pound circus covered by Vogue for a celebrity’s kid who’s yet to do anything worthy with his life, my problem isn’t people continuing on with life or getting married.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The veil is the only thing I like.
What’s with the wide unflattering straps on her dress, gives me sundress vibes and does not look elegant at all.
Just realised that they both have terrible hair, wtf! His needs a quick freshen up and tidy, and hers is just a bit trailer trash, like she forgot to get it done? Is it in a ponytail? 😂

Reactions: 19
I find it distasteful not only because flaunting your wealth at a time when people in your country have to choose between heating And eating is absolutely disgusting but All that money spent for it to end in divorce in a couple of years is the worst part.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • The guests were mostly dressed atrociously! A dress code would have been a very good idea.
  • Victoria's top lip is ridiculous. She must've had it done very recently as it hasn't had time to settle. Surely she got the top and bottom lips done at the same time? If so, maybe she's had some sort of reaction on the top.
  • Nicola's hair did look awful! Seriously, all that money and she couldn't have coughed up some $ for a decent toner and regrowth application?
  • I loved Victoria's cotton dresses that she wore for the rehearsal dinner and breakfast the day after (same dress, different colours).
  • David's mother's pantsuit was awful - not wedding attire at all.
  • I'm curious that Ken Paves - "hairdresser to the stars" wasn't there - Harper's other godparent (Eva Longoria) was.
  • No Liv Tyler as she and that Dave Gardiner chap split - I would've loved to have seen what she would have worn (it would have been elegant!).
  • I'm surprised Katie Holmes wasn't there - she was very tight with the Beckhams for a while.
  • Was Mel C not there?
  • I half-expected to see Simon Cowell there.
  • This wedding just feels like it was a Beckham family celebration - and nearly all the guests were friends or associates of David and Victoria (or their respective PR companies). It feels like it was taken over by them!
Mel C was at the wedding. I saw a picture of her and her daughter.

Reactions: 4
Both Brooklyn and Nicola have referred to themselves as Mr and Mrs Peltz Beckham in their social media posts.

The bride looks better in the vogue photos, if you ignore the black roots and yellow lengths hairdo. The groom looks a grubby, greasy mess even after vogue photoshop.

Reactions: 12
Her dress is ok, a little plain, but better than I expected- but can well afford better. The one thing that’s been distracting me (apart from her roots) is the size of Brooklyns head! It’s massive!!! Like a life size bobble head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL Victoria posting mr & Mrs Beckham when vogue made it clear they will be the "peltz Beckhams"
I imagine Vic with the sort of mother in law who insists on referring to them as the Beckhams. Good luck Nicola. I hope Brooklyn will be a better his than his old man is.

Reactions: 14
I think the thing that stuck ne is NP doesn't look happy in any of the photos. Also who had heard of her before she went out with BB?

Reactions: 17
First photos - she looked beautiful; I love her dress and veil:

View attachment 1185410

View attachment 1185411
Dont agree. She looks plastic, her hair is tacky bleach blonde with black roots and the dress doesn't look anything special. He looks like he's playing dress up.

I have a confession though, I like Victoria's dress, the satin slip, I think it's elegant and flattering and I would wear it (although me being prepared to wear it isn't necessarily a good thing) 😂

Reactions: 10
The bride clearly wanted no-one to out-shine her.

They clearly didn’t give much guidance on the dress code. I can’t believe DB’s mum was flashing her control knickers - I remember Liz Hurley flashed hers, perhaps that was the inspiration.

If that’s the best VB can manage, it’s hardly surprising her label is in such tit.
Vogue will be raging they’ve agreed to publish that load of chav. Anna Wintour must have lost her touch.
That was DB’s step mum

Reactions: 1
Dont agree. She looks plastic, her hair is tacky bleach blonde with black roots and the dress doesn't look anything special. He looks like he's playing dress up.

I have a confession though, I like Victoria's dress, the satin slip, I think it's elegant and flattering and I would wear it (although me being prepared to wear it isn't necessarily a good thing) 😂
I also liked her dress. I suspect she was stuck between a rock and a hard place - if she'd gone too OTT she would have been accused of trying to upstage the bride (which she has been in the past when she's worn some stunning dresses at weddings). Also, we need to remember this wedding was taking place in almost 30 degree temperatures. Guests will dress differently to the UK.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.