Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Brooklyn's ex Hana Cross is doing the rounds. She must be so glad, that she escaped from the Beckham's clutches.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So someone at the rehearsal dinner took that photo and sold it to Backgrid. Same as Katie Price does. Classless.

Reactions: 9
Poor bride-to-be. Can you imagine having VB as your MIL? She seems so humourless, po faced, and completely self obsessed 😬
It’s a shame. I always remember her being very cheeky and outspoken when she was a Spice, with a good sense of humour. Years of living with David has probably crushed it out of her. That and the eating disorder.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

A great comparison to Brooklyn is Rocco Ritchie (Madonna/ Guy Ritchies kid). Comes from famous and talented parents, slightly younger than BB, and has used his privilege to be a try be a success in the art world. When he first started, it was under a pseudonym, as he wanted credibility without relying on his parents. Conversely everything Brooklyn does relies on his name and ever present family. His photography book could've been anonymous, or he could've got work experience in one Gordon's restaurants.

Despite being some people in the art world not rating his work as an artist, Rocco's still going to the effort of completing a degree at Central Saint Martin's and clearly wants to make a long term career of this. Brooklyn just jumps from one obsession to another when the going gets tough.

It's not Brooklyn's wealth, fame or age that explain his behaviour so far, it's the parents. I despair for Nicola's poor choice of a little boy for husband. Hopefully her family money will protect her and in a few years time she'll end the marriage with no kids in tow
I always think Duncan Jones (son of the incomparable David Bowie) should have a second career hiring himself out as mentor for How to Succeed as Child of Famous Parents.

Reactions: 13
Do you think that is Vicky - I think it is far too big for her, the bum and the waist area.
It's her alright - the dress, handbag chain and hair match up with the photo of her someone posted above. Maybe she is wearing flat shoes in the photo taken from behind? She's quite short so I think her shape looks quite different when wearing heels vs flats.

Reactions: 2
I suppose getting married now makes sense, instead of just being gormless and directionless Brooklyn Beckham, he’ll be forever known as Nicola Peltz’s husband (or ex when the time comes) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Brooklyn's ex Hana Cross is doing the rounds. She must be so glad, that she escaped from the Beckham's clutches.
Comments made in the Daily Mail, "She dodged a bullet" is the main comment.

Reactions: 6
It's her alright - the dress, handbag chain and hair match up with the photo of her someone posted above. Maybe she is wearing flat shoes in the photo taken from behind? She's quite short so I think her shape looks quite different when wearing heels vs flats.
You're right - she is wearing flats in those pics. It's definitely her. DM has a whole series of pics.

Reactions: 3
Bet your bottom dollar she will be on the champers. I hope David does not have to drag her out like he did on her London store opening with wet kecks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can't even imagine how tit this wedding will be - MIL sloshed and not eating anything, DIL sloshed and chasing bride's model mates and every single person there secretly doing stuff for the 'Gram or TikTok, and an utterly cringe-tastic speech from the blushing groom, Can't-Cooklyn (or photography) Beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet your bottom dollar she will be on the champers. I hope David does not have to drag her out like he did on her London store opening with wet kecks.
He didn't have to "drag her out", he's her husband, she had wet herself and could barely stand and instead of getting her a change of clothes and supporting her he dragged her out in front of the paparazzi with a face like thunder. He really must detest her, I wouldn't humiliate my worst enemy like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can't even imagine how tit this wedding will be - MIL sloshed and not eating anything, DIL sloshed and chasing bride's model mates and every single person there secretly doing stuff for the 'Gram or TikTok, and an utterly cringe-tastic speech from the blushing groom, Can't-Cooklyn (or photography) Beckham.
Cooklyn! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering all that's going on in the world, I can't imagine such an extravagant wedding being good for brand Beckhams public image

Reactions: 11
Considering all that's going on in the world, I can't imagine such an extravagant wedding being good for brand Beckhams public image
Just wait until that farce of a World Cup in Quatar. Is DB still working with them?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.