Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't have to "drag her out", he's her husband, she had wet herself and could barely stand and instead of getting her a change of clothes and supporting her he dragged her out in front of the paparazzi with a face like thunder. He really must detest her, I wouldn't humiliate my worst enemy like that.
Not so posh after all. Yeah he could of covered her up but who knows what went on we only got to see the pictures.

Reactions: 2
Can't even imagine how tit this wedding will be - MIL sloshed and not eating anything, DIL sloshed and chasing bride's model mates and every single person there secretly doing stuff for the 'Gram or TikTok, and an utterly cringe-tastic speech from the blushing groom, Can't-Cooklyn (or photography) Beckham.
And Nicola pushing someone down the stairs for old time's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Brooklyn actually have any friends? It looks like the guest list is just all of his parents friends, I haven't seen anyone under 30 there. I just read they're getting a vogue cover :sick: get Anna Wintour out of the job now

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 5
Does Brooklyn actually have any friends? It looks like the guest list is just all of his parents friends, I haven't seen anyone under 30 there. I just read they're getting a vogue cover :sick: get Anna Wintour out of the job now
I was just about to say this. I honestly don’t think he does….. none of them seem too. It’s weird….. Romeo never seemed to and never seemed to be with the football lads when I nosied on his socials (I suppose when daddy buys you on the team, the lads won’t exactly take to you above those who worked up like)
I would have thought they might have been mates with the other spice girls kids, Ramsey kids etc, but I get the feeling the beckham kids have always operated on a different level tbh. anyone else laugh at the thought of DB trying to read a Hebrew blessing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen some photos in DM and it looks a bit tacky. Some of them look like they are going to the beach not to a wedding. Vicky in a silver dress and her new MIL looks like a Primark ad. Not the A listers I thought would be there, Gordon and MelC, Eva L and Serena Williams is as good as it gets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that was a massive downer after all the speculation around it, Outfits on the guests looked tit. Celebs my arse. There was literally a handful of names there. I wish them a lifetime of happiness as marriage is a big thing. But it just feels like they’re playing at being grown ups somehow even though she’s 27. Bet they don’t last 2 years. Harper looked cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
what on earth does a 27 year old see in unemployed 23 year old?
Her Dad must be rolling his eyes, but probably got tit hot lawyers to nail down a solid prenup.

Her dress looks way OTT for a garden marquee.

Reactions: 20
All that money spent on PR, Anna Wintour won’t be selling too many copies with those in it, unless Daddy Peltz buys a few 🤣

I was just thinking how much posh will hate being Granny Spice 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m stunned this wedding happened 😂😂.

He’s 23 and is qualified to do what exactly?,take a fuzzy picture of an elephant then knock up a you tube cheesy omelette because he got bored with photography?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Victoria had lip filler? She looks like a Riddler, pic for those too young to know what a Riddler is
3C7A23AF-2647-4059-BB00-993A274D1D74.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Disappointed with Vicky's dress - I'm not into satin negligee dresses, but thought she'd look more sophisticated glamour. And her hair up was quite casual party look.
Maybe this 1 wedding of many more over the next few days?

Reactions: 11
I thought her dress looked like nightwear. Eva was much more sophisticated and I think VB should of gone down that route.

Reactions: 10
Disappointed with Vicky's dress - I'm not into satin negligee dresses, but thought she'd look more sophisticated glamour. And her hair up was quite casual party look.
Maybe this 1 wedding of many more over the next few days?
Yeah her hair looks like something I'd create without a mirror in the 3 minutes before I run out the door, late for work.
The dress is fine; like you, I'd have preferred to see her in something a bit more elegant but I suppose it's not really an elegant affair.
She looks a bit healthier than she used to though which is lovely to see.

Reactions: 8
Just read that the wedding will be covered in Vogue, since when has Vogue been a wedding magazine? Is Ok mag a little low brow now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.