Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s only just 23, doesn’t seem to have any friends. I have a son just a bit younger, doing his masters, going away with his mates, having fun, thinking about travelling. What a waste of space BB is

Exactly this - I was pregnant with my son when Brooklyn was born.
My son is doing his masters too atm …. They couldn’t be more different as he’s a proper grafter.
Where are brooklyns friends ?
I haven’t seen him with anyone really except that turnip Richie kid.

Reactions: 12
He’s only just 23, doesn’t seem to have any friends. I have a son just a bit younger, doing his masters, going away with his mates, having fun, thinking about travelling. What a waste of space BB is
I think it’s a bit rough to say he has no friends. How does anyone know - are you following him around 24/7? And not everyone is capable of doing a masters. No shame in that.

He seems to me like a sweet, not terribly bright, directionless lad who’s grasping around for some kind of career path. It’s not a satisfying way to live life, no matter how much money you have. Not having to graft for a living does nothing for a young man like that. It may not be a popular viewpoint but having more money than God can make life more, not less, difficult and complicated.

That said, is it really going to be a £2m wedding? Absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I suppose when you have parents rich enough to indulge your every whim it can lead to a directionless life. He seems a nice kid but where is his self respect?

I reckon it will be Peltz-Beckham and I reckon Brooklyn will double barrel too
Makes it easier to go back to normal after the divorce

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a bit rough to say he has no friends. How does anyone know - are you following him around 24/7?
I think it’s a perfectly fair assumption. Seeing as he and the rest of his family seem to document pretty much every tedious moment of their lives, we never see him with friends, he’s always just with his family. There aren’t even any pap shots of him with friends. They seem to live in this Beckham bubble.

Not everyone is capable of, or wants to do a masters/go to uni, no. But most people have a focus in life or some form of direction or career to work on.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a perfectly fair assumption. Seeing as he and the rest of his family seem to document pretty much every tedious moment of their lives, we never see him with friends, he’s always just with his family. There aren’t even any pap shots of him with friends. They seem to live in this Beckham bubble.

Not everyone is capable of, or wants to do a masters/go to uni, no. But most people have a focus in life or some form of direction or career to work on.
The brand is Beckham. The insta stuff for any sleb is a curated version of their life. It’s not “every tedious moment of their lives”, that’s the point, even though it might seem that way to us (especially the tedious part 😆). Brooklyn on the sofa playing on the x box with a couple of friends nobody’s heard of probably isn’t very insta friendly. Doesn’t mean those moments don’t exist.

I don’t know why I feel the need to defend Brooklyn. He just seems harmless and naive rather than malevolent - he’s not falling out of nightclubs or high or smashing up cars (a low bar I realise) and he’s clearly close with his family. But I’ve also seen first hand how great affluence can actually duck children up really badly if it is not a well-managed situation by the parents, which I do not believe this to be.

Reactions: 17
My point was that he has no direction, just following his girlfriend around.

Reactions: 7
The brand is Beckham. The insta stuff for any sleb is a curated version of their life. It’s not “every tedious moment of their lives”, that’s the point, even though it might seem that way to us (especially the tedious part 😆). Brooklyn on the sofa playing on the x box with a couple of friends nobody’s heard of probably isn’t very insta friendly. Doesn’t mean those moments don’t exist.

I don’t know why I feel the need to defend Brooklyn. He just seems harmless and naive rather than malevolent - he’s not falling out of nightclubs or high or smashing up cars (a low bar I realise) and he’s clearly close with his family. But I’ve also seen first hand how great affluence can actually duck children up really badly if it is not a well-managed situation by the parents, which I do not believe this to be.
I agree. He's not an awful person, not nasty or anything like that. Just talentless, gormless and directionless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am not saying everyone needs to follow education - it’s not for everyone but if he can constantly dip in and out of “ careers “ when is he ever going to learn life lessons ?
He had a place at Parsons NYC that most people who want a career in photography would chop their right arm off for - all wheedled by his parents without him having any talent in that field. He dropped out.
He was given a book deal - wtf ?
The Amazon comments always cheer me up when I need a laugh.
He’s now a budding chef without any slog or talent but yet given airtime of course due to his connections through his parents.
He’s been made a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

A great comparison to Brooklyn is Rocco Ritchie (Madonna/ Guy Ritchies kid). Comes from famous and talented parents, slightly younger than BB, and has used his privilege to be a try be a success in the art world. When he first started, it was under a pseudonym, as he wanted credibility without relying on his parents. Conversely everything Brooklyn does relies on his name and ever present family. His photography book could've been anonymous, or he could've got work experience in one Gordon's restaurants.

Despite being some people in the art world not rating his work as an artist, Rocco's still going to the effort of completing a degree at Central Saint Martin's and clearly wants to make a long term career of this. Brooklyn just jumps from one obsession to another when the going gets tough.

It's not Brooklyn's wealth, fame or age that explain his behaviour so far, it's the parents. I despair for Nicola's poor choice of a little boy for husband. Hopefully her family money will protect her and in a few years time she'll end the marriage with no kids in tow

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the column inches over this boring son of a ex footballers wedding. :rolleyes:
I do see your point, but whether we like it or not David and Victoria are still A List cos of them selling their souls to keep Brand Beckham, and BB does have millions of followers, god knows why. So for the tabloids this is like Christmas, like it or not.

Reactions: 5
Dying ! And a 'chef and photographer 'to boot!🤣

Seriously???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All the column inches over this boring son of a ex footballers wedding. :rolleyes:
Err yes, hardly wedding of the decade is it??

Reactions: 5

A great comparison to Brooklyn is Rocco Ritchie (Madonna/ Guy Ritchies kid). Comes from famous and talented parents, slightly younger than BB, and has used his privilege to be a try be a success in the art world. When he first started, it was under a pseudonym, as he wanted credibility without relying on his parents. Conversely everything Brooklyn does relies on his name and ever present family. His photography book could've been anonymous, or he could've got work experience in one Gordon's restaurants.

Despite being some people in the art world not rating his work as an artist, Rocco's still going to the effort of completing a degree at Central Saint Martin's and clearly wants to make a long term career of this. Brooklyn just jumps from one obsession to another when the going gets tough.

It's not Brooklyn's wealth, fame or age that explain his behaviour so far, it's the parents. I despair for Nicola's poor choice of a little boy for husband. Hopefully her family money will protect her and in a few years time she'll end the marriage with no kids in tow
I once bumped into Rocco at a skate park. He was very sweet. I didn’t realise who he was for a couple of hours until someone pointed out the body guards. Seems like a normal humble kid ( with a nightmare mother)

Reactions: 13
Why is he getting married, he’s so young? The Beckham’s must be giddy that he’s marrying into wealth greater than their own. How utterly dull.

Reactions: 13
Why is he getting married, he’s so young? The Beckham’s must be giddy that he’s marrying into wealth greater than their own. How utterly dull.
IMO he's just following orders from his Mother, to me this is just a strategy just like Dave and Vicky are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.