Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria Beckham has spent years denying she has an eating disorder, but now her husband has outed her (not that we didn’t know), but by publicly saying she restricts her food in the most extreme way.
Steamed veg and grilled fish. It’s sad that she can’t even have a her veg stir fried or her fish pan fried.

Has he come out with this just to keep the Beckham brand in the public eye? It’s not great that he is mocking her like this, and it does sound like mocking.

Reactions: 13
Dave drives me batshit with his sneaking and grovelling in the hope of getting a gong. However - maybe he's trying to get her to get help by outing her? Her bones must be like china from all the food restriction.

Reactions: 5
Dave drives me batshit with his sneaking and grovelling in the hope of getting a gong. However - maybe he's trying to get her to get help by outing her? Her bones must be like china from all the food restriction.
I cannot stand David but it must be hard on him living with someone so unwell.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, l'm, beginning to wonder if she had got a crick in her neck. She seems incapable of holding her head straight

• Haha
They really should have thrown in the towel after Rebecca Loos. I don’t think their relationship ever recovered and they’ve just destroyed each other with their toxicity.

Reactions: 20
They really should have thrown in the towel after Rebecca Loos. I don’t think their relationship ever recovered and they’ve just destroyed each other with their toxicity.
I agree. He clearly doesnt give a damn about her and all she cares about is her failing fashion line.

Reactions: 9
To be honest, l'm, beginning to wonder if she had got a crick in her neck. She seems incapable of holding her head straight
It's the only normal sized thing about her body. And with her food intake, she probably doesn't have the energy to hold it up.

• Sad
  • Haha
I've always wondered if her staying with David while her sister has four kids with three different men and is now with another - is kind of making a point? She and her sister had kids back to back and I think her sisters kids are quite jealous of the life that their cousins live, etc.

Brand Beckham was at its height at the time of the Loos scandal though. They are over Brand Beckham now.

I'm still reeling from him publicly announcing she has an eating disorder when she has pretty much always denied it. Anyone remember when she was on Parky one of the with the Two Fat Ladies and she said she wouldn't put her health in jeopardy and they got all bristly saying, "Are you suggesting l'm unhealthy?"'

Not sure if this will work, my first time posting a link
Oh. My. Lord. I actually feel sorry for him. That was just awful. How did they keep a straight face? I think he may be undiagnosed spectrum. Bless.

Do you think Brooklyn tried to dry the wine with a tea towel?🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Between the vertiginous heels and the bunions, and her ridiculous diet, the lack of smiling and personality make sense. She is perpetually suffering. Hungry and in pain. How awful to feel like that is the way she has to present herself to be accepted.
I hope one day, she finds the strength to leave her appalling husband. She deserves better.

Reactions: 11
“In the sandwich video, Brooklyn did not actually cook any of the sandwich but simply spread mayonnaise on the bagel and layed the ingredients on top … He didn't know how to fry fish and was also heard asking how to know when a hash brown is finished frying.”
He’s getting slaughtered in the comments, which is only to be expected. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Allegedly he'll be 'cooking' a Valentine's meal for his fiancee. Lucky girl. What a catch! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the episode where he makes a pecan pie with his mate. It would seem the format of the show is he visits an expert (actual chef) to learn the techniques and then cooks it himself.
they’ve just been joking about it on Jeremy Vine saying what a product of privilege he is.

Reactions: 10
It’s clear he has as much knowledge of cooking as he did photography.
If they wanted they could have sent him into a kitchen to learn cooking skills, but instead they have embarrassed him and themselves by sending him out in front of the world lacking the most basic skills.

the fact that all this stuff is being leaked shows how pissed off the professionals involved must be.

One reason that I hate Masterchef is that the contestants visit a posh restaurant kitchen and cook. They don’t prepare the dish, the don’t work out the costing. And they do stay and clear down the kitchen afterwards.
I have never worked in a kitchen but worked alongside one and I know how much effort it takes to keep a kitchen clean and huge.
Brooklyn needs to start at the bottom and learn food prep and costings.
But then his mother is a dress designer who has never been trained in fabric buying, cutting, wastage, staff wages…

Reactions: 10
It won’t last obviously. He will be having a crack at training as a brain surgeon next - only a matter of time.
Muppet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.