Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God David’s post about Harper having a crush makes me want to vom! 🤮
What was that one, must have missed it.
Was David like this with his boys?
Think he wanted the boys to be his best mates and become footballers but never happened then let Vicky give all her attention to them which gave him some freedom to do what he wanted but having a girl (IMO) is what he really wanted so he could spoil her and make her his "princess" which Vicky has never been.

Reactions: 7
What was that one, must have missed it.

Think he wanted the boys to be his best mates and become footballers but never happened then let Vicky give all her attention to them which gave him some freedom to do what he wanted but having a girl (IMO) is what he really wanted so he could spoil her and make her his "princess" which Vicky has never been.
It’s still there. Latest IG post. It gives me the ick

Reactions: 2
how old is harper? Do kids these days tell their dad when they have crushes? My under 25 self is cringing just thinking about it 😂
She’s 10. I have a 9 year old and she wouldn’t tell us something like that…we’ve teased her about boys in her year before and she goes beetroot and storms off 🤣 my partner, her Dad would certainly not be getting upset and jealous 🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s 10. I have a 9 year old and she wouldn’t tell us something like that…we’ve teased her about boys in her year before and she goes beetroot and storms off 🤣 my partner, her Dad would certainly not be getting upset and jealous 🤮🤮🤮
yeah, that’s what I imagine kids are like and can vaguely remember doing similar when I was a kid! I certainly didn’t tell my dad about my crushes and then reassure him he’s my valentine… he’s not modelling very healthy relationships for her there is her.

Reactions: 11
Ah no worries here you go
Thank you - when Harper gets a boyfriend she is going to have so much trouble with Becks.
Not on the same level but my brother in law was a stalker when his daughter got a boyfriend so much so that my sister almost kicked him out of the house.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
how old is harper? Do kids these days tell their dad when they have crushes? My under 25 self is cringing just thinking about it 😂
My son told me about a crush he had when he was 9. I didn’t run to Instagram to tell everyone though. Give the girl her privacy ffs. And as for that face…don’t get me started on this toxic “no man is good enough for my daughter “ bullshit

Reactions: 13
It’s so gross and disturbing when adult men try and police there daughters personal lives, it’s also really old fashioned and considered unacceptable these days. Good old behind the times David.
He’s so desperate for comments and to play the aggrieved victim he’ll have done it on purpose though. For shame.

Reactions: 18
Angry face emojis to show his displeasure over a simple crush 🙄Let's hope Harper ends up with someone who has a little more respect for his significant other than you did, Dave.

Poor girl might actually have a decent chance of having a normal relationship if you gave her some privacy.

Last edited:
It’s terrible when all you’ve got to offer is your child’s private life. Just post nothing then !
That poor poor child.
He’s clearly desperate for content on his IG. He’s such a boring Dullard

As if the tats weren't bad enough, he looks a right bellend in those glasses.

Is he looking upwards so that we don't see his receding hairline?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.