Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sure she got rid of them as implants weren't 'fashiony' enough!
They shouldn’t be, but I am sure she has already had a couple of different sizes. You would think scar tissue would be a worry, but goodness knows.

I have a relative who has just had her third boob job. First was the wrong shape (she says), the second pair began to “look droopy” after 8 years and the latest are supposed to look more natural looking.
There was nothing wrong with her boobs in the first place.

Reactions: 2
B2C1947B-6CB1-43FC-B6D9-55CCAC36D3E4.jpeg

What on earth is this picture showing her saggy arse, malnourished legs and angle up her bum. Who has she asked to take that. How desperate posting it on her instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 976826
What on earth is this picture showing her saggy arse, malnourished legs and angle up her bum. Who has she asked to take that. How desperate posting it on her instagram.
I think she is showing off the 'coverted' thigh gap which is apparently essential for malnourished rich birds.

She just looks anorexic to me. Chuck in a husband who allegedly can't keep it in his pants and its obvious what a sad existence she has.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 976826
I wonder what the Peltz’s (the parents) think of her behaviour? Frankly I find her posing/selfies etc embarrassing. They must think she’s tragic.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the Peltz’s (the parents) think of her behaviour? Frankly I find her posing/selfies etc embarrassing. They must think she’s tragic.
I wonder more about what they think of Brooklyn plastering his body in tattoos about their daughter. It's pretty extreme and comes off desperate and needy. There's a line where "sweet" enters "psycho"

Reactions: 12
Romeo’s tattoo on the back is too much

also what is the obsession with those cartoon images on their Instagram?

Reactions: 3
I have noticed of late (at least two insta photos) David actually has his arm around her. I’ve not seen that in I don’t know how long. She is usually draped all over him and he never responds with any affection

Reactions: 7
I have noticed of late (at least two insta photos) David actually has his arm around her. I’ve not seen that in I don’t know how long. She is usually draped all over him and he never responds with any affection
Must have something new to hide 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed this recently. I also wonder what her parents think of him. I reckon they know all about his shenanigans. Seeing them all on their boat together I imagine they have to be civil and polite towards him but I do wonder if the atmosphere is slightly tense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is showing off the 'coverted' thigh gap which is apparently essential for malnourished rich birds.

She just looks anorexic to me. Chuck in a husband who allegedly can't keep it in his pants and its obvious what a sad existence she has.
She looks knocked kneed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder more about what they think of Brooklyn plastering his body in tattoos about their daughter. It's pretty extreme and comes off desperate and needy. There's a line where "sweet" enters "psycho"
Yeah, but they must be equally embarrassed that their daughter is dating and marrying someone 5 years younger than her, in her twenties.
It’s a bit odd.

Reactions: 5
It's a shame as you can get the same effect from exercising properly and being fit (and healthy). Both Vicky and Geri need an intervention in the shape of a decent meal presently.

Reactions: 9
The photo of VB actually makes me really sad.
Not for her but for her young impressionable followers.
She just never reads the room.

Reactions: 11
I see Brooklyn has had another dedication to his fiancees dead grandmother inked on to him for her birthday. I really don't understand this, I would be horrified if my partner did this (unless maybe he'd known her for 30 years and was super close but even then I think it's odd)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I see Brooklyn has had another dedication to his fiancees dead grandmother inked on to him for her birthday. I really don't understand this, I would be horrified if my partner did this (unless maybe he'd known her for 30 years and was super close but even then I think it's odd)
He is so clingy and needy. Huge red flags.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.