Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Brooklyn has had another dedication to his fiancees dead grandmother inked on to him for her birthday. I really don't understand this, I would be horrified if my partner did this (unless maybe he'd known her for 30 years and was super close but even then I think it's odd)
Yes!! I don't even think he has tats of his own grandparents. It's scary.

Reactions: 7
Yes!! I don't even think he has tats of his own grandparents. It's scary.
They're all alive, the big spoilsports!
Dead grandparent tattoo hits different when you're a narcissistic try-hard, so if you haven't any of your own why not borrow someone else's 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Brooklyn has had another dedication to his fiancees dead grandmother inked on to him for her birthday. I really don't understand this, I would be horrified if my partner did this (unless maybe he'd known her for 30 years and was super close but even then I think it's odd)
He what? bleeping hell. Where is it? Imagine everytime you look at your husband your dead nan is there... I hope it's not on his chest, that's the sex life gone! Also what a bleeping tit present. Oh babe, for your birthday I've got myself a tattoo....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't think it's humanly possible for any of the Beckham's to post anything that doesn't cause an involuntary cringe reaction.

From a 47 year old mother of 4 showing her arse to the world, to having your girlfriend's family tree tattooed on your body, to being creepy with your young daughter - anything goes. What a sad lot they are.

I have noticed of late (at least two insta photos) David actually has his arm around her. I’ve not seen that in I don’t know how long. She is usually draped all over him and he never responds with any affection
Somebody must have had a word in his shell-like to make him look more of the caring family-man where she's concerned.

Brooklyn’s tattoos for his fiancés dead grandparents are just freaky. If he was my son I’d have a word...obviously he’s a grown man and he can do what he likes, but you’d think the parents might intervene and flag up his behaviour as a bit.....weird?!

Also on the subject of that cringe post of Victoria’s arse...Did you notice it was essentially an advert for her Reebok clobber...

• Wow
He what? bleeping hell. Where is it? Imagine everytime you look at your husband your dead nan is there... I hope it's not on his chest, that's the sex life gone! Also what a bleeping tit present. Oh babe, for your birthday I've got myself a tattoo....
I think it’s the dead gran’s favourite quote and it’s on his thigh. So not quite as bad as seeing Nana peering at you every time he takes off his shirt, but still pretty weird.

Anyway it’s all so stupid and pointless and obvious where this is going (down the plug hole) in a few years. How long until Vic are David are grandparents and we have to deal with all that nonsense?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the dead gran’s favourite quote and it’s on his thigh. So not quite as bad as seeing Nana peering at you every time he takes off his shirt, but still pretty weird.

Anyway it’s all so stupid and pointless and obvious where this is going (down the plug hole) in a few years. How long until Vic are David are grandparents and we have to deal with all that nonsense?
It’s never ending

Will never understand why people do this. What if she calls the wedding off?? He'll be left covered in tattoos for her/her family. I get that he's trying to be sweet but there's a line, and he crossed it a long time ago

Reactions: 11
Will never understand why people do this. What if she calls the wedding off?? He'll be left covered in tattoos for her/her family. I get that he's trying to be sweet but there's a line, and he crossed it a long time ago
Let's face it, they're definitely not going to be together forever.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Brooklyn is a full shilling as my mum used to say.
I suppose growing up in a home where your father is a serial cheat, your mum is suffering from a long term eating disorder but you can’t talk about it because you must pretend they are happy and in love takes a toll. I kinda feel sorry for him in a way. I think he’s desperate to create a family of his own, one that’s the opposite to what his own is like.

See today 'poor Poppy' D marriage's a mere friendship now.... 🤔
The 'party-loving' euphemism well worn way of saying druggie?
Sounds awfully like another couple - but without the friendship as he can barely abide her 🤔
They're all at it open relationships as long as the happy, family image PR is maintained...
That reminded me, remember when they got papped leaving a club disheveled and in her back pocket looked suspiciously like a condom packet?
Apologies for Daily Heil link:

Reactions: 2
That's an old article, but reading about her this morning reminded me.
He likes them whippet thin and really posh as opposed to faux posh, doesn't he!
There was rumour about him and that other posh, allegedly druggie, waif 'Lady' Mary Chateris too around the same time.

Reactions: 4
They're all alive, the big spoilsports!
Dead grandparent tattoo hits different when you're a narcissistic try-hard, so if you haven't any of your own why not borrow someone else's 🙄
What happens when they break up (when, and not if).

Reactions: 1
What happens when they break up (when, and not if).
He'll have some other hideous ink done over the top. His body is a canvas you know: I'm sure his aim is to resemble a preschooler's copybook, covered in incoherent scribbles, like his father.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See today 'poor Poppy' D marriage's a mere friendship now.... 🤔
The 'party-loving' euphemism well worn way of saying druggie?
Sounds awfully like another couple - but without the friendship as he can barely abide her 🤔
They're all at it open relationships as long as the happy, family image PR is maintained...
That reminded me, remember when they got papped leaving a club disheveled and in her back pocket looked suspiciously like a condom packet?
Apologies for Daily Heil link:
Why does he look like a hobo in need of a good wash?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.