Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen her videos on her beauty page over the last couple of days about her new eyeliner colour? She’s so wooden and unnatural. Too busy trying to pout and do her side head tilt.

Reactions: 9
I don’t have a problem with David Beckham kissing his kids. I have a huge problem with him pimping his kids out for clicks.

Without photoshop and his wig, he’s looking rather shanky these
days, more suited to Benidorm than Miami (sorry to anyone who loves Benidorm)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t have a problem with David Beckham kissing his kids. I have a huge problem with him pimping his kids out for clicks.

Without photoshop and his wig, he’s looking rather shanky these
days, more suited to Benidorm than Miami (sorry to anyone who loves Benidorm)
He just looks the chav he actually is.

Looks like we're back to this again 🙄He'x obviously just posting it to provoke a reaction.
Then he can get an article and some sympathy over the ‘sick trolls’ who are making disgusting comments over a loving father kissing his daughter.
It must be about the 5th time he’s done it in the last 18 months, their PR people are seriously low on ideas on how to get press these days.

Then he can get an article and some sympathy over the ‘sick trolls’ who are making disgusting comments over a loving father kissing his daughter.
It must be about the 5th time he’s done it in the last 18 months, their PR people are seriously low on ideas on how to get press these days.
I wonder how long he's going to keep doing it for. Harper will be 11 this year 😬

Also, how long has he been talking about himself in the third person? What a melt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh god ….Dorklyn has set a date for his wedding.
Our Nicole is NOT wearing VB on the day apparently …. Bet that went down like a lead balloon !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Be invited into David's hotel suites. He designed those like I have a hole in my head. That "moody" photo of him is years old and so photo shopped.

Wedding going ahead - her brother is going to be bridesmaid. :D
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...yn-Beckham-fianc-e-Nicola-Peltzs-wedding.html

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her father must have paid Vogue to feature their wedding as why else would they want to feature such z lists!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Victoria is already planning what to wear to upstage the bride 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.