Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really setting him up to fail. He’s only got this job because of who his parents are. He doesn’t have the charisma to be a model, he will do a year tops and then it will be the next big face getting the gig. He’s at the age now where you should know roughly what your career path will be, he’s just a complete waster.

Reactions: 16
I see Buster Beckham got a Superdry gig. Heaven knows why/how. Usually the only non-models who get these jobs are sports /famous persons. He's neither, so its unfair to real models that he got the job .

Reactions: 12
Plainy McPlainface.

I can't believe he's got his surname tattooed across his torso 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I kinda feel sorry for him and the other kids, all these unearned things he's landed without ever trying are hardly setting him up to be a balanced and stable individual.

View attachment 851931
Big news: Brooklyn Beckham becomes the face of Superdry after bagging a £1million deal with the fashion label
Jeez if there's anything likely to put you off buying Superdry clothing its Average Joe Beckham and his soft tattooed body.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

The mail are clearly taking the piss out of his body.

The eldest son of David and Victoria, 22, has been photographed topless for the streetwear brand's latest campaign, flaunting his abs and tattooed torso.

Sure he anatomically has abs, as we all do.

All publicity is good publicity hasn't been true for at least the last decade. Can't imagine superdry will do well out of this. But from their share price they peaked ages ago and are on the decline. Can't say I notice many wearing their stuff thesedays.

Screenshot_20211108-140636_Chrome.jpg

You're greated with this on their homepage now, how is he on brand for any of this?

Screenshot_20211108-140824_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He is surely this generation's version of Calum Best? Son of a top footballer, no discernible talent of his own, just ligging his way through life.

I don't understand who Superdry are targeting with this. Do teens and young females go crazy for Brooklyn? I've seen no evidence of it. Do young adult males respect or idolise him? I think not. It's just a bizarre booking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That tattoo of his surname
On his stomach screams chavvy drug dealer …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Buster Beckham got a Superdry gig. Heaven knows why/how. Usually the only non-models who get these jobs are sports /famous persons. He's neither, so its unfair to real models that he got the job .
isn't the Superdry big cheese part of that exclusive Cotswold social circle - you know, that Lord of the Manor Becks has been trying to be part of. Clearly connections pay off as Dorklyn is not in the least attractive nor does he have the je ne sais quoi look of models that make it.

He looks like he's squinting in that picture - is that meant to be sexy or a "blue steel" look? Cause its a fail - I want to pass him his specs or something. Did no one tell him?

Looks like most of the lads from the local estates...although they're not in Superdry kit

Just re-read the bit from the Mail..."flaunting his abs". You've got to be kidding. He has the body of tatoo'ed weasel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Calum Best absolutely gorgeous. I can’t fault him for making money off his looks because I always thoroughly enjoyed looking at him.

I cannot get my head around the Superdry thing. Brooklyn seems such an unattractive tryhard uncool loser. I cannot see the synchronicity between the two brands at all and how it will enhance the Superdry brand. I used to work in branding and this sounds like a decision made by an out of touch marketing manager who overrides the advice and research and thinks s/he knows better than anyone else. It happens all the time. That said I am pretty old so maybe there is something deeply ironic going on here?

Reactions: 10
Great post 👏 I also think getting old folks are Superdrys target market these days so as you say, this ad campaign is 50 Shades of Utterly tit. 😂

Reactions: 5
View attachment 827271

The face he is pulling in that photo. What is he trying to say? That his wife annoys him?
I cannot stand him - and I notice that he is not ageing well.
He thinks he's too good for her and Victoria probably believes it.

I notice whenever she's joking about herself, she always puts herself down. I think she is very insecure about her looks. She has nothing to worry about, Beckham is definately no longer a looker and he has that stupid squeaky voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I would love for Victoria to leave him for someone who would treat her well and be faithful to her. Sadly I think her self confidence has been chipped away that much she believe she’s deserves how David treats her

Reactions: 11
I cannot get my head around the Superdry thing. Brooklyn seems such an unattractive tryhard uncool loser. I cannot see the synchronicity between the two brands at all and how it will enhance the Superdry brand. I used to work in branding and this sounds like a decision made by an out of touch marketing manager who overrides the advice and research and thinks s/he knows better than anyone else. It happens all the time. That said I am pretty old so maybe there is something deeply ironic going on here?
I think it's the 'no publicity is bad publicity' school of thinking raising its ugly head here. Well we've all noticed, and none of the things we're saying is kind to either him or the brand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.