Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Vic have her fake nips on show like she did at Harry and Megan’s wedding? She has to attract attention to herself somehow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I briefly caught brooklyn and his wife to be on morning tv doing something. Geeezus. He's more gormless than I thought. Surely these two aren't angling to be ... well, not sure what to say, 'influencers' ?? What can they do exactly? I really am feeling old after seeing them, they don't seem to offer ANYTHING of value!? On the optimistic side, hopefully they are nice people and not druggies etc. That's a plus I suppose if they are planning to become some sort of role models for their peer. Still depressing tho thinking that they might influence young people.

TBH, if they were off their tits on drugs/booze with serious issues, it'd make them a lot more interesting.

Reactions: 7
They’re all so dull, same old photos and poses, same old shite.
I could post more, but who’d be bothered.

These threads should be moving fast at the moment 🤣

Reactions: 4
Found it interesting Gaby Logan on Lorraine this morning talking about her podcast ( about middle-age, menopause etc) she’s had a lot of influential stars take part. She said she’d have loved to have interviewed V & D, emails were exchanged etc but hinted David made excuses, I,e “ we’re not middle aged” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Nicola going to become Nicola Beckham do we think ? Not a name I’d want to be associated with.

Reactions: 3
Is Nicola going to become Nicola Beckham do we think ? Not a name I’d want to be associated with.
Good question, being an actress she might not take his name if she follows the old tradition, however
anything goes these days.

Lol you say that like it's 'Epstein'. Nothing remotely wrong with the name/brand Beckham

• Haha
Why would you marry at 23😅
I wonder this so many times a day! On YouTube cooking videos so many of the women are 19-25 and married with kids. Same on relationship problems pages/forums it’s like ‘in 22, my husband is 24 and we’ve been married 3 years…’. I don’t know if the age of people who get married usually results in longer or shorter marriages, or makes no difference but it does seem very young. I suppose it’s traditional though.

He’s only just 23, doesn’t seem to have any friends. I have a son just a bit younger, doing his masters, going away with his mates, having fun, thinking about travelling. What a waste of space BB is

Reactions: 22
For a young couple supposedly head over heels with each other, Brooklyn and Nicola appear to have zero chemistry. In fact, she often seems to be barely tolerating him when he reaches in to kiss her.
I’m assuming this marriage is the latest stunt by the Beckham PR machine?
Whatever it is, it’s completely tone deaf for them to be playing “loadsa money” so publicly at this point in time, imo.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.