Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper doesn’t have the physique to be a model, she will have the same shape as David Beckhams sisters (even compared to pictures with her peers/cousins), pushing her down this route will end in pain and tears, I hope her parents protect her over trying to squeeze a few more bucks for the brand.
I feel for Harper. She’s a gorgeous little girl but imagine the pressure on her to conform to a certain size once she hits her teens. I don’t mean this as a negative against Harper but she already looks bigger framed than Victoria. I saw an image of the family on DM having Christmas dinner and Victoria looked to be eating her usual broccoli and salmon. What a role model for a girl to grow up with 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That's so sad of VB not allowing herself to relax and eat even on Xmas day. I hope the rest of the family eat normally and show Harper a good example, little girls shouldn't know about diets or disordered eating!

Reactions: 17
I feel for Harper. She’s a gorgeous little girl but imagine the pressure on her to conform to a certain size once she hits her teens. I don’t mean this as a negative against Harper but she already looks bigger framed than Victoria. I saw an image of the family on DM having Christmas dinner and Victoria looked to be eating her usual broccoli and salmon. What a role model for a girl to grow up with 😢
Harper looks perfectly beautiful the way she is, I hope she grows up independent minded and is able to say no to anything that can sometimes cause people to spiral into ED and other body issues.

Reactions: 15
Does Brooklyn Beckham actually have any friends? You never see him with mates, just always attached to the gf!

Reactions: 10
Don’t normally post here but don’t like the posts saying Harper isn’t cut out to be a model. She is a very pretty girl and it would be good if someone who isn’t a twig was to be featured.

Reactions: 6
Don’t normally post here but don’t like the posts saying Harper isn’t cut out to be a model. She is a very pretty girl and it would be good if someone who isn’t a twig was to be featured.
Not if the reason they are there is sheer nepotism.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree. Its quite harsh. She's just a kid

Reactions: 2
I don’t like making personal comments either, but frankly I’m tired of them pimping out their kids and making up complete fabrications about their talent levels

Reactions: 13
I don’t like making personal comments either, but frankly I’m tired of them pimping out their kids and making up complete fabrications about their talent levels
Yeah I agree with that last bit. They want their kids to be famous/successful but it seems so forced. Like Brooklyn becoming a chef but only making mediocre dishes

Reactions: 4
Why would they talk about Romeo being a world class tennis player, when he’d only played a handful of competitive matches. How embarrassing for him, how would his competitive peers have taken it. I’m sure equally as embarrassing as discussing someone’s shape. The tennis court was ripped up fairly quickly after that.

Reactions: 7
Harper looks perfectly beautiful the way she is, I hope she grows up independent minded and is able to say no to anything that can sometimes cause people to spiral into ED and other body issues.
I hope Harper will be the one with the backbone and carve her own way in life! I wonder if she does not gravitate towards David because Vicky may be commenting on what she eats? If that’s the case, then I’m glad! Once David and Vicky are gone, the brand will decline rapidly because whichever ‘yespersons’ indulge this couple will have no loyalty to their seemingly useless offspring.

Reactions: 4
We shouldn’t be talking about Harpers looks,
Because we shouldn’t even know what she looks like, they should have protected their kids from the public eye, that would be good parenting rather than draping yourself over them or hugging them like you’re doing the heimlich manuver

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love them to fill Harper’s head with how unimportant looks and modelling are and how she can do whatever she wants and some very clear directives about how she should absolutely not get involved in that world. But when both brothers are involved with models and mum’s all about fashion, pouting and being skinny I’m afraid that message is absolutely not going to happen. She looks like such a sweet girl, I hope she finds her way in life.

Oh you guys they are soooo loved up 🙄https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...oria-David-Beckham-embrace-romantic-snap.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I would love them to fill Harper’s head with how unimportant looks and modelling are and how she can do whatever she wants and some very clear directives about how she should absolutely not get involved in that world. But when both brothers are involved with models and mum’s all about fashion, pouting and being skinny I’m afraid that message is absolutely not going to happen. She looks like such a sweet girl, I hope she finds her way in life.

Oh you guys they are soooo loved up 🙄https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...oria-David-Beckham-embrace-romantic-snap.html
Even the youngest one Cruz has had a girlfriend for about a year . She is Bliss the daughter of celebrity nutritionist and former model Rosemary Ferguson and was Kate Moss's bridesmaid at her wedding to Jamie Hince in 2011. Seems both the mothers are friends. He is 16 and she is 15.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.