Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she paid with credit card could she claim Through insurance for that ?
Yeah maybe. I just don't have a CC so didn't think of that. Apart from that I don't see how you would...unless some kind of travel insurance? But isn't Bali her "home"?šŸ˜…

Saw queen Nicole got "let down" with accommodation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she always sweating so much? She always claims to be sick so maybe stop messing with drugs etc and get yourself properly checked out by a doctor. Just because youā€™re a nurse doesnā€™t mean you know everything

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is literally always sick which means sheā€™s either the worldsā€™ biggest hypochondriac or not as healthy behind the scenes as she lets on.

Reactions: 7
I think Steph my life got stung in some accommodation rental drama too. Seems loads of people did!

Did anyone see on Queen Nicoleā€™s Insta- she had a post up- first time in the Mediterranean and loving itā€¦one of her pals commented but Ibiza is in the Med and she was like oh sorry I thought the Balearics was different. I mean come on- and these are the people that fools are giving money too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Steph my life got stung in some accommodation rental drama too. Seems loads of people did!

Did anyone see on Queen Nicoleā€™s Insta- she had a post up- first time in the Mediterranean and loving itā€¦one of her pals commented but Ibiza is in the Med and she was like oh sorry I thought the Balearics was different. I mean come on- and these are the people that fools are giving money too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Didn't Steph get stung cause she used Becca's agent?

Reactions: 2
Sweating buckets every day, crying for hours on end each week, always sick, random bursts of laughter, moving house/ā€˜villaā€™/country every few months - maybe Becca should take her own course and ā€˜unfuckā€™ herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Beccaā€™s sweat diary- Day 27:
Sweatier than Shiv OH straight after a jits session while on the phone to AIB a day before the rent is due

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Beccaā€™s sweat diary- Day 27:
Sweatier than Shiv OH straight after a jits session while on the phone to AIB a day before the rent is due
Desperate times. Maybe Shiv has given her the name of the person who buys all her sweaty clothes. I'm guessing that's the only reason these filthy mares talk about sweat so much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s so disgusting and unnecessary, how does she think her followers want to know how much she sweats?!

Reactions: 3
Does her nose not work? She constantly breathes and talks odd....then hockies up phlegm when talking into the camera? Dirty witch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've only recently started following her so don't know if it's recent or she always looked like that but to me she looks so gaunt and haggard. The eye bags and wrinkles around her mouth/chin, has she always had them or is it down to her having that fever lately

Sj
I've only recently started following her so don't know if it's recent or she always looked like that but to me she looks so gaunt and haggard. The eye bags and wrinkles around her mouth/chin, has she always had them or is it down to her having that fever lately
I see her self administered botox is going well

• Haha
Sounds like Becca will be the next influenza to leave Bali to find a ā€œstable baseā€ (income more like). Chickens coming home to roost for these scam artists, sheā€™ll be working in a bar in Galway soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.