Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she barely has the arse on her pants the way she's talking. Has she not got one friend out there she can stay with for a week or two. Obviously much more going on and she clearly wants out. I have no sympathy as they've been bumming around there just cos it's cheap for so long now. Does she realise people in their 20s, 30s etc often on lowly paid jobs are paying a grand a month to rent in Dublin...I fail to see where the issue is. Pay up pr go scrounge in another underprivileged country under the guise of living differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder if it has anything to do with her ex fella being back too? She’s done such a massive U-turn on Bali lately and seems so pissed off and angry all the time.

Reactions: 4
She is so miserable, she shouldn’t put her misery on camera! She needs to practice what she preaches

I'd say she barely has the arse on her pants the way she's talking. Has she not got one friend out there she can stay with for a week or two. Obviously much more going on and she clearly wants out. I have no sympathy as they've been bumming around there just cos it's cheap for so long now. Does she realise people in their 20s, 30s etc often on lowly paid jobs are paying a grand a month to rent in Dublin...I fail to see where the issue is. Pay up pr go scrounge in another underprivileged country under the guise of living differently.
The absolute irony of this wan giving out about scamming people and prices increasing when she has spent the last 2 years scamming people and smugly bragging about the cost of living in a third world country. Chickens coming home to roost for cheap.

Her stories are so clearly obviously on the beg they are more see through than Shivs MP range when doing a squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Compared to sinead and shiv her following is tiny. 46k compared to the others in the 200k even if it is hate follows. She must be broke and scrambling for a plan now. How can no one put her up on a couch for a few weeks like they all make out to be the best of pals etc but what would it disturb her day to day routine that much to just bum it couch surfing. She is so annoying fair play to the balinese raising prices all these wasters need a slap of reality. Its not fair how they take advantage of the country. Raise prices make the most of it. They had a horrific 3 years during covid.

Reactions: 9
Was not that long ago she was showing stories of a gojek guy walking around doing her shopping and face timing her. .... Karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was not that long ago she was showing stories of a gojek guy walking around doing her shopping and face timing her. .... Karma
Yep. Her mate Shiv O'Hagan used to get a single cup of coffee delivered to her.

Shower of exploitative dickheads. They all learned these behaviours off each other.

Reactions: 14
Yep. Her mate Shiv O'Hagan used to get a single cup of coffee delivered to her.

Shower of exploitative dickheads. They all learned these behaviours off each other.
Remember Shiv used to get a magnum delivered to her every night? The absolute height of gluttony 😂

Reactions: 13
Becca is petrified that the influencer establishment is slipping into oblivion and she will peddle lies about the Bali lifestyle just to keep her head above water.

Reactions: 6
So annoying when she does taking stories like this! Tap through them and she's like a gold fish with her mouth bobbing open 🐟

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Becca is petrified that the influencer establishment is slipping into oblivion and she will peddle lies about the Bali lifestyle just to keep her head above water.
Something is happening in the tech world. Huge layoffs across tech companies. Sheryl Sandberg has stepped down from Meta before the tit hits the fan with their platforms FB/Insta/Watsapp.

She should be worried, the influenza lifestyle is coming to an end.

Reactions: 14
Is she leaving Bali? How does she always have so much stuff for storage? Don’t get me wrong, I prefer to see her reuse her stuff rather than throwing it out and buying it all again when she returns!

Delighted she’s having a nightmare atm. Deserves nothing else. For a nurse to constantly be ill and claim she has no idea why is a huge red flag.

Presume she’ll be in London now until Christmas and then Galway then a few tears about going ‘home to Bali’ again, or maybe ‘Bali is just not the same any more’

Side note, also delighted that Queenicole is having a nightmare out there now. Went out during covid and thought she was the dogs bollox and now can’t afford accom so now wants to move to Oz? Bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is unbelievable. When are vunerable girls going to be protected from the influencers and their sponsorships?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.