Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something; did she get a boob job? I’m sure they are bigger now than they were 🤔🤔
Me and my bestie have been saying this for a good few months. They seemed to have grown over night. I wouldn't be surprised if she has like. Not acknowledging it is totally her vibe

Reactions: 7
Everything about her is so budget. Her spelling, the way she presents herself on stories, it’s not authentic, it’s just awful.

Everything is always a problem to her as well. The shite about falling in Vegas and losing her sense of smell even though she’s put up posts before about how good food smells? Same with long covid, almost certainly not true. Only reason she claims it is she was seshing too much.

Reactions: 8
Why is she always showing us how sweaty she is? We get it Becca, you've worked up a sweat. No need to show us close ups of your over inflated fish lips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No idea why she pumped her lips up again, they look so bad and she’s back licking them constantly

Reactions: 2
This is what pisses me all the way off about these over privileged white western influencers - they are totally taking advantage of a third world country, and an indigenous population that economically have very little. They couldn’t afford to do it in their home countries, but come on the gram to flex while out there.

1A227BE0-4A89-42B5-8022-61DD9DD08B28.jpeg
5C8277DD-5C0A-46D8-8A37-2DA92DEE3D70.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She talking about being sweaty again, it’s disgusting why does she have to say this and go on to show it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This is what pisses me all the way off about these over privileged white western influencers - they are totally taking advantage of a third world country, and an indigenous population that economically have very little. They couldn’t afford to do it in their home countries, but come on the gram to flex while out there.

View attachment 1620276View attachment 1620277
This is gross behaviour.I don’t understand why anyone would do this, never mind post it.

Reactions: 4
Like, what is this?? She is THE worst influencer! And that's really saying something. Habit Coaching? duck off. How she makes money from this boggles my mind!

1665675587022.png

Reactions: 1
This one is a total fraud. She maybe a qualified nurse but she is so far outside her domain of expertise she would need a NASA mission to bring her back. Reading a book and listening to a podcast does not qualify you to prey on vulnerable young people who don’t know any better.

All she does is dance, sweat, smack her lips, live life on the cheap and wear the same 3/4 sets of nasty clothes. And repeat, with the occasional manic bout of laughing and crying.

Where will she go next summer in Europe to live on the cheap, Kiev?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a feeling this one hides an awful lot of stuff. 🤔 Her 'brand' is bizarre for one. The name alone (unf*ck) is odd, like wtf?! The concept and presentation of her website is so basic and odd too. Do these Instahuns just create these weird companies to avail of tax write offs etc? She's always sick or there's something wrong with her. The sweat content is another bizarre trait too.

How do these ones not wake up on a Monday and realise that, oh yay, they have to sell themselves again for yet another MP sale, that happens 29 times a year?! 🙉

Reactions: 17
Not Becca being a rude witch to her followers asking her for recommendations again 😂😂😂
Obviously asking a real person whose there is different to asking google you absolute rubber lipped fool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not Becca being a rude witch to her followers asking her for recommendations again 😂😂😂
Obviously asking a real person whose there is different to asking google you absolute rubber lipped fool
She's such a cow on her stories. The absolute state of her and her red chest - get a grip, you're not an influencer by any stretch. Go unfuck yourself and try be professional for once if you want to sell a service

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I also get the vibe she lost the plot about these to the agent or the rental company even though they are being defrauded too and it seems like a much bigger scam than just her and I know it's not her fault but I got Karen vibes as she told the story. Also if u are sweating that much should u not rest and try. I wonder sometimes does she have an autoimmune disorder she gets sick quite a bit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.