Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Het flight ‘home’ to Bali seems to have been a disaster - she seems very unorganised
She's broke, so prob booked the cheapest ticket, multiple stops and long lay overs.
Seen she was giving out about Europe being expensive, ffs she was in Budapest that's 1 of cheapest cities in EU

Reactions: 17
Het flight ‘home’ to Bali seems to have been a disaster - she seems very unorganised
I had to laugh at her what I pack in my carry on video.

Literally the same as anyone else going on a flight. I just know she thought she was doing something with that post too 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Added the emojis because she is incapable of writing a caption without 12 😂😂😂😂😂 the gas witch

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at her what I pack in my carry on video.

Literally the same as anyone else going on a flight. I just know she thought she was doing something with that post too 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Added the emojis because she is incapable of writing a caption without 12 😂😂😂😂😂 the gas witch
The same goes for the vacuum bag video. It wasn't even remotely funny. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Jaysus she looks absolutely wrecked in her stories the last week or so

Reactions: 3
Definitely that retreat didn’t do her any favours. She has to come on with some ailment now soon

She always has an ailment constantly got something wrong.

I thought this too, she looks a lot older than she actually is - this alcohol detox not doing her as much good as she thought! All the drugs over the years are catching up with her now

Reactions: 7
None of that crew of influenzas look like bastions of health.

Shiv O'Hagan, Sinead Heg and Becca Gillen all preach wellness and battling health or alcohol addiction issues. I'd magine keeping up the pretence of it all and clear lack of job security is probably very stressful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fake forced laughing at that Sean fella. How do they know him anyway

None of that crew of influenzas look like bastions of health.

Shiv O'Hagan, Sinead Heg and Becca Gillen all preach wellness and battling health or alcohol addiction issues. I'd magine keeping up the pretence of it all and clear lack of job security is probably very stressful.
And the lies about being qualified and the guilt (hopefully) of knowing you are playing dangerous games with peoples lives is probably very aging on the body too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This yoke with her pancake arse can’t believe the progress made in 2 weeks, because it’s non existent and any difference is purely based on water retention and squeezing the bejaysus out of her backside.

A danger giving training advice
An even bigger danger giving mental health advice
An absolute disgrace handing out coaching ‘diplomas’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have I missed something; did she get a boob job? I’m sure they are bigger now than they were 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.