Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like her saying about maybe leaving cos everything is fucked and not going well but sorry normal people can't just up sticks when tit hits the fan. Yes she was scammed lost a lot of money I'm sure but like come home go to a European city for the short term its not gonna make her life more stable.

Reactions: 4
Like her saying about maybe leaving cos everything is fucked and not going well but sorry normal people can't just up sticks when tit hits the fan. Yes she was scammed lost a lot of money I'm sure but like come home go to a European city for the short term its not gonna make her life more stable.
Shes very erratic..I see her ex Kurt recently back in Bali..wonder has that anything to do with it!!

Reactions: 3
Shes very erratic..I see her ex Kurt recently back in Bali..wonder has that anything to do with it!!
Hmm maybe she has said for years though she doesn't want kids and possible not want marriage and would be happy to have a partner but not necessarily live together so I'm not sure if it's Kurt stuff or just money issues and obvious health stuff.

Reactions: 1
Maybe if they didn’t exploit developing countries cost of living, they wouldn’t get scammed. They are prime targets as they think they’re hot tit so the locals definitely hate them.

Reactions: 13
Did she say has she lost much money? Haven’t watched her for a while

Reactions: 3
If she will actually get the money back from credit card company or insurance or something then I don't get the issue?

Reactions: 2
So this one, who has been so depressed the last week, couldn't work (i.e interact with her clients) or get out of the bed and has no idea what she's going to do when she's kicked out of her house, wants us to sign up to her Mindset course?! You would think she's a parody account 😆

Becca, get your own life in order before you start telling people how to live theirs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So this one, who has been so depressed the last week, couldn't work (i.e interact with her clients) or get out of the bed and has no idea what she's going to do when she's kicked out of her house, wants us to sign up to her Mindset course?! You would think she's a parody account 😆

Becca, get your own life in order before you start telling people how to live theirs!
Total con artist- she is a walking advertisement for the real need for people to go and seek a qualified therapist rather than this crook and the horsehit babble she spews out.

The only ‘tools’ she knows are spontaneous dancing, crying and laughing - she exhibits classic Bipolar/Manic depression symptoms and should seek a diagnosis. Unfortunately it’s impossible to give her a scintilla of sympathy given the fraudulent way she screws vulnerable young women out of money

Reactions: 12
Two posts back to back (awks) but Becca pronouncing Einstein a “genius” made me laugh out loud! How this girl got a degree in nursing boggles the mind

I've said it before and I will say it again I think this click of Irish influencers that sell wellness all have serious mental issues. None of them are happy or content yet they think they are entitled to preach it to others!!!??? What is that all about?

Becca Gillen, Shiv O Hagan, Kikifit, Sinead Hegarty

Charlatans!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry she got scammed but the whack of white privilege off her stories? The “whole point” of Bali for her was because it was cheaper and she could exploit the locals? Sure it’s only so expensive because her type keep going and encourage everyone to join them like if I was lovely I’d charge European / American prices to locals too! She also needs her head shook if she thinks she’d get a short term rental in New York for 1500 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People of Bali are waking up to the fact that they are being exploited by grubby Influenzas.

Great to see. Bali could be coming to an end for the instahuns.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry she got scammed but the whack of white privilege off her stories? The “whole point” of Bali for her was because it was cheaper and she could exploit the locals? Sure it’s only so expensive because her type keep going and encourage everyone to join them like if I was lovely I’d charge European / American prices to locals too! She also needs her head shook if she thinks she’d get a short term rental in New York for 1500 😂
100% this ⬆ If you can’t afford it, move to where you can afford, or better still get a proper job.

21CFB485-37B1-420F-9C95-9363308F9476.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think the market is out of control Becca... I think tourists have come back after three years of a pandemic 😂.

Also sounds like this scammer made 100s of grand. Maybe they are some kind of Robin Hood for locals?🤗😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t got a shred of sympathy for her tbh. Fair play to the locals for upping their prices and making back money lost over the last few years. Can she actually hear herself like, raging because she can no longer exploit a 3rd world country ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also it's hard to believe the agency itself wasn't involved in this in some way. There's definitely some other players involved anyway.

Inside job I reckon.

Someone entrepreneurial kind realizes that the instahuns have been bragging about how cheap Bali s on their stories and realise that they can take them for a few additional quids.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.