Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is happening in the tech world. Huge layoffs across tech companies. Sheryl Sandberg has stepped down from Meta before the tit hits the fan with their platforms FB/Insta/Watsapp.

She should be worried, the influenza lifestyle is coming to an end.
I really hope the lifestyle comes to an end sick of them all getting freebies. Get a real job, earn an honest wage and buy things for yourself!

How is this ‘fitness and wellness influencer’ ill SO OFTEN! 🤯

View attachment 1707402
She is always unwell!!

Reactions: 8
New email

Subject : How our environment impacts productivity

Hi JP,

I can't believe it's November already and I'll be home in 3 weeks :)

I wanted to share a little bit about our environment and how it impacts our productivity and focus. Last week, I didn't get any work done. I did the bare minimum (check-ins etc.) but I found it really hard to concentrate in the villa because I was unsettle there, waiting to move out.

Even though I have moved into a smaller place, that's louder, I'm feeling productive and I'm actually getting more than the bare minimum done. This is because I'm settled in the guesthouse even if it's not as 'nice' as the villa.

I was thinking about people that had adapted to working from home (or similarly those who had been WFH and have since had to go back to the office)...

How has this impacted your routine?

Do you feel more or less stressed?

Do you feel pushed for time?

Are you getting distracted?

How does your environment impact your eating habits?

How does your environment impact your exercise habits?

Our environment and how it's set up will either help or hinder our focus and productivity. Things to consider:

• Noise pollution: Are you distracted by noise? People talking, cars beeping, music etc? I work with earphones in most of the time and put on a 'Deep concentration playlist'
  • Sleep/Energy: Are you sleeping at night? Is the environment you're sleeping in the same environment you're working in the next morning? Sometimes it can be hard to switch off 'work mode' if you're working from the same room you're sleeping in. Try to make a definite separation of the two e.g. when work is finished, hide the laptop, light some candles in the eve and try to make it your 'sanctuary' rather than your office
  • Cleanliness and Tidy-ness: I simply CANNOT work if the perimeter around me is a mess. CLEAN and TIDY your room, fold things, wipe your desk with a cloth, remove cups/mugs from your desk (room or office). This helps create 'space' in both your room and your mind so you can focus
  • Lighting and temperature: something you might not think of but dark (or too bright) or harsh lights can affect our brain and even lead to headaches. If you're sitting in your room or office in a jacket trying to work...this will also impact how much work you get done because your body isn't at a comfortable temperature
  • Visual stimulation and pleasant surroundings: If you're stuck at your desk facing a white or grey concrete wall, with a lack of windows and/or a lack of access to green space around you (park etc.) this can also impact productivity and motivation. At the very least, try to put a vision board or some photos you love on your wall or even some positive quotes on nice coloured paper

I could go on and on but those are just a few things you can look at and make some adjustments to. You can then assess over the week if you're noticing a difference in how you're working - quality, time management, concentration and focus!

That's it for now! I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Becca.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New email

Hi JP,

I wanted to share a little bit about our environment and how it impacts our productivity and focus. Last week, I didn't get any work done. I did the bare minimum (check-ins etc.) but I found it really hard to concentrate in the villa because I was unsettle there, waiting to move out.

Even though I have moved into a smaller place, that's louder, I'm feeling productive and I'm actually getting more than the bare minimum done. This is because I'm settled in the guesthouse even if it's not as 'nice' as the villa.

I was thinking about people that had adapted to working from home (or similarly those who had been WFH and have since had to go back to the office)...

Our environment and how it's set up will either help or hinder our focus and productivity. Things to consider:

• Noise pollution: Are you distracted by noise? People talking, cars beeping, music etc? I work with earphones in most of the time and put on a 'Deep concentration playlist'
  • Sleep/Energy: Are you sleeping at night? Is the environment you're sleeping in the same environment you're working in the next morning? Sometimes it can be hard to switch off 'work mode' if you're working from the same room you're sleeping in. Try to make a definite separation of the two e.g. when work is finished, hide the laptop, light some candles in the eve and try to make it your 'sanctuary' rather than your office
  • Cleanliness and Tidy-ness: I simply CANNOT work if the perimeter around me is a mess. CLEAN and TIDY your room, fold things, wipe your desk with a cloth, remove cups/mugs from your desk (room or office). This helps create 'space' in both your room and your mind so you can focus
  • Lighting and temperature: something you might not think of but dark (or too bright) or harsh lights can affect our brain and even lead to headaches. If you're sitting in your room or office in a jacket trying to work...this will also impact how much work you get done because your body isn't at a comfortable temperature
  • Visual stimulation and pleasant surroundings: If you're stuck at your desk facing a white or grey concrete wall, with a lack of windows and/or a lack of access to green space around you (park etc.) this can also impact productivity and motivation. At the very least, try to put a vision board or some photos you love on your wall or even some positive quotes on nice coloured paper

I could go on and on but those are just a few things you can look at and make some adjustments to. You can then assess over the week if you're noticing a difference in how you're working - quality, time management, concentration and focus!

Becca.
Is that a piss take?? 😂

Reactions: 4
New email

Hi JP,

Becca.
she has some neck - she is such a dose

Becka it isn’t dehydration. The lifestyle you sell to your sheep just isn’t a healthy one as you keep harping on. Treating your body to extremes isn’t healthy and It’s showing now. Extreme eating, exercising and clearly doing drugs is what all these Bali and Oz huns seem to be selling and I feel sorry for the dopes who believe all this toxic positivity bull.

Reactions: 11
Mad how she looks worse than ever since giving up alcohol. Seriously though she’s sick every other day and now her ball sack eyes wtf like that’s not normal dehydration

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mad how she looks worse than ever since giving up alcohol. Seriously though she’s sick every other day and now her ball sack eyes wtf like that’s not normal dehydration
It's stress from not sleeping whilst battling to live week to week all to keep the pretence of living differently going.

There's a very simple answer. Get a real job!!!

All the influenzas look haggard, stressed and have personal issues going on. The common denominator is their lifestyle and failure to acknowledge that living "normally" might not be so bad.

Reactions: 13
She was thick enough about people offering advice or wondering what the cause could be in her dms tbh if u put urself out there people will question u. And she looks so haggard

Reactions: 5
She was thick enough about people offering advice or wondering what the cause could be in her dms tbh if u put urself out there people will question u. And she looks so haggard
They want people to take their crappy advice but when it comes to getting any criticism on their Instagram stories even though they put up the story, they get all offended, pack of clowns all of them 😒

Reactions: 6
It's stress from not sleeping whilst battling to live week to week all to keep the pretence of living differently going.

There's a very simple answer. Get a real job!!!

All the influenzas look haggard, stressed and have personal issues going on. The common denominator is their lifestyle and failure to acknowledge that living "normally" might not be so bad.
Probably correct since she thought she could take mccambridges down over a 3 euro croissant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adding the laughing emoji's while moaning makes her look like a passive aggressive bleep.

1668429248140.png

1668429296937.png

1668429326031.png

She has to be the most boring influencer! Everyday it's the same tit. Moan about lack of sleep. Closeup of her sweaty face, baggy eyes and blown up lips. Noisey rain. Dance like a pleb. Repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh wow, Monday morning and people are working and getting on with their week.

She has no right to moan. Definitely not a happy camper. She should just go home now.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if I'm naive but is 'breath work' a special thing everyone should be practicing... I had no idea it was a thing. Well until I hear from all these Bali life coaches. Becca, Siobhan, Sinead, kegs. Is she legit teaching people to breath for 120€.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.