Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have an auto immune disorder I get that kinda inflammation in my knees from mine and it won't be from stress that it's happening. She often sleeps for like a full 24hrs and than comes on about stress and fatigue etc defo something wrong with her that a basic blood panel wouldn't show but more intense bloods and explaining her symptoms unless she actually knows what's wrong but just doesn't want us to know.

Reactions: 7
She must have an auto immune disorder I get that kinda inflammation in my knees from mine and it won't be from stress that it's happening. She often sleeps for like a full 24hrs and than comes on about stress and fatigue etc defo something wrong with her that a basic blood panel wouldn't show but more intense bloods and explaining her symptoms unless she actually knows what's wrong but just doesn't want us to know.
She could really do her ‘brand’ a favour and go get medically checked out and then follow whatever treatment she is prescribed - and follow it, but her head in the sand / unfuck approach has been car crash for the last 12-15 months - physically broken, financially broke.

Reactions: 11
Sorry im catching up here, read back a few pages and saw she got scammed, how exactly did she get scammed exactly?

Reactions: 1
Catching covid has been linked to "activating/enhancing" underlying autoimmune disorders in some people. Also the effects/symptoms of long covid vary but are very much related to her showings of extreme fatigue, swellings, dizziness and being unwell

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she go do ayuashka last year to “cleanse” her system after covid? Was it the time she missed her grandmothers funeral? I don’t understand how a qualified nurse doesn’t seem to think conventional medicine will help her

Reactions: 17
Catching covid has been linked to "activating/enhancing" underlying autoimmune disorders in some people. Also the effects/symptoms of long covid vary but are very much related to her showings of extreme fatigue, swellings, dizziness and being unwell
Ya absolutely my immune disorder was triggered by a viral infection so like I defo think there is a lot more to her being constantly sick just due to stress

Reactions: 3
She is back in bed again high temperature, like that is not stress she would seriously want to get herself checked out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She is obviously extremely unhealthy despite what she shows on Instagram because WTAF those legs and the baggy eyes are not remotely normal. I really am bothered by how she peddles her mindset courses, health tips, supplements on one hand yet on the other is suffering from multiple health issues, stress and is literally the worst she has ever looked.

Reactions: 13
She is obviously extremely unhealthy despite what she shows on Instagram because WTAF those legs and the baggy eyes are not remotely normal. I really am bothered by how she peddles her mindset courses, health tips, supplements on one hand yet on the other is suffering from multiple health issues, stress and is literally the worst she has ever looked.
She uses #healthcoach so obviously thinks she will heal herself she has a background in nursing she should know better 😏

Reactions: 4
The only reason she thinks conventional medicine won't help her is because it doesn't align with the airy fairy unconventional shite around health and wellness that influencers come out with.

In her absolute desperation to cling on to the false influenza life.

The Bali huns all look unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t actually believe how unhealthy she is she makes me want to vom to be honest, and I pity the poor person who was stuck beside her when she travelled home. She’s pathetic to not have even gone to a doctor today. Most likely won’t either as it just doesnt fit with her life - plus if she was cured what would she even talk about on IG. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Nothing wrong with not wanting to settle in Ireland, but the way she spoke tonight I felt she was basically saying Ireland isn’t good enough for her, she is such a dose

Reactions: 8
I know she’s ill, but that marching powder snort she keeps doing on her stories is making me ill.

• Haha
I thought how she spoke about kurt wasn't great last night

Is that her ex? If so, yeah I agree. Saying it was an amicable split and he did nothing wrong but saying she attracted bad energy? 😹😹 Just say your goals didn't align or you weren't suited to each other. Tbf I think that's what she meant but it came across really badly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.