Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cartons of egg whites ‘last for couple months in the fridge’ - eh they are eggs, you can clearly see the use by date on the carton is 29 oct

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always find it so weird when she goes on about the food she cooks and loves certain flavors as did she not make a big huge deal about the fact that she can’t smell or taste anything before??

I always find it so weird when she goes on about the food she cooks and loves certain flavors as did she not make a big huge deal about the fact that she can’t smell or taste anything before??
Yes! I remember her banging on about her lack of taste or smell. I had totally forgotten about that.

Reactions: 1
She was known around Galway for it! She’d be all into her fitness and diet one minute then she’d be off to a rave weekend and off her head at it. Disappointing seeing as she was working as a nurse at the time.
Did you know her from her nursing days? Im so curious as to what she was like back then. She comes.across as ultra bitchy

Did you know her from her nursing days? Im so curious as to what she was like back then. She comes.across as ultra bitchy
She was in my class at school. Even then she was vulgar and rough round the edges. Had no time for anyone who wasn't in her clique and was what I would call a mean girl. I actually overheard her once talking about school and she said that her and another girl were the only 'normal people' in the class... imagine saying that about a class of 30 odd, and when you never took the time to get to know anyone.

Reactions: 8
Ok thanks. I won’t go off topic on Becca’s thread - or maybe I should as she bores me so!! But are Steph and Tim on holiday in Italy after moving to London??

Ok thanks. I won’t go off topic on Becca’s thread - or maybe I should as she bores me so!! But are Steph and Tim on holiday in Italy after moving to London??
Yeah, they appear to have gone to Italy for a while.

Yeah looks like it. Whatever about that but it’s a bit weird to be promoting it at the moment.

Yeah looks like it. Whatever about that but it’s a bit weird to be promoting it at the moment.
Ahh FFS - I've just been checking out their stores from the past few days.
Like what is the point in leisure travel at the moment? I hope ppl are put off by how tit their time away is, and I hope they have wasted money too.
We get it - you miss travelling, guess what you are not the only 1s!!!!.

They are working from their accommodation during the day anyway and hospitality places have to close early in Italy at the moment.
Absolute waste of a journey.

How about these idiots leave the travelling to ppl who actual have to be somewhere for personal or family reasons.

Well I’m not sure about the uk but in Ireland we are still being advised not to travel but for essential reasons. So I just thought it was a bit uncool, esp after the gushing about how fabulous London is. Maybe I’m being unreasonable, they both really bug the tit out of me tbh!!

Reactions: 2
Well I’m not sure about the uk but in Ireland we are still being advised not to travel but for essential reasons. So I just thought it was a bit uncool, esp after the gushing about how fabulous London is. Maybe I’m being unreasonable, they both really bug the tit out of me tbh!!
I have followed Steph for a long time and I used to really love her content. I have found them both incredibly irritating since they moved back to London. Can they bloody do anything without being clung together?? The trip to Italy is absolutely ridiculous. I bet she’s getting lots of negative DM’s about it. Wonder if she’s lost many followers since the move to London.

Reactions: 3
imo its very uncool to do it at the moment. I guess they could nt resist the cheap ryanair flights.

I have followed Steph for a long time and I used to really love her content. I have found them both incredibly irritating since they moved back to London. Can they bloody do anything without being clung together?? The trip to Italy is absolutely ridiculous. I bet she’s getting lots of negative DM’s about it. Wonder if she’s lost many followers since the move to London.
I not sure about since she moved back, but defo in a decline over the past week.
Perhaps this is the reason for need to create 'New' content, of CUTE streets ffs.
1603902104853.png

Last edited:
Why does she constantly have to sit on him? And yes travelling unnecessarily in a pandemic is just ridiculous. I bet the locals are delighted with these two morons. She is another one peddling a nonsense diploma. What qualifies her to offer an entrepreneur course? She is a glorified travel agent. Sorry she just annoys me. The botox, fillers stories from a while back, like she is in her 20's? What is wrong with these women?

Reactions: 5
Becca will be off to Bali soon I expect now that the UK is having another proper lock down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.