Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent stories are incredibly sad don’t uou think....always alone in that barely furnished apartment now putting up decorations with tit candles and the cheapest booze you can buy. Why would she not come home and be surrounded by family???? Surely she can sell unfuck courses from Galway. God love her you would hardly aspire to her life that can’t be a successful selling point, reminds me of my student house in UL!!
Even before UK went back into lockdown it didnt appear to be a very inspiring move.

Reactions: 4
It is all a bit tragic. And to top it all off she’s not getting much views or engagement on her Instagram anymore. I always laugh when influencers are like something must be up with the aLgOriThM when it’s just their content isn’t good anymore.

Reactions: 8
It is all a bit tragic. And to top it all off she’s not getting much views or engagement on her Instagram anymore. I always laugh when influencers are like something must be up with the aLgOriThM when it’s just their content isn’t good anymore.
It’s as if Christmas went to that apartment to die a slow and painful death.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm struggling to see a reason why she is in London. All I see is a waste of time and money.
Her content is dire. Nothing interesting - it even shows by the lack of interest in this thread, it was as dead as her content there for days. :ROFLMAO:
The smart move for Becca would be cut her loses, move back to Galway, be close to her Family esp at this time and spend some sort of Christmas with them.

But we all know that Insta Huns cant live at home with their parents - its below them, its not glam and its perceived as being a failure.
If anything its the absolute opposite - a huge percentage of her age group are living at home. She might actually be more relatable to lot of ppl.

Reactions: 9
If there’s ever enough content for a second thread, new title right there 😂
Jaysus the hack of her stories these days they are so boring. No wonder she’s down on engagement. Also the lips seem to have inflated again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cartons of egg whites ‘last for couple months in the fridge’ - eh they are eggs, you can clearly see the use by date on the carton is 29 oct
Egg whites do actually last months beyond their use by date in fairness

Reactions: 1
The lips have gotten even bigger recently. I don’t understand it at all, she’s so pretty and they ruin her face and she can’t say a full sentence without licking them.

Reactions: 9
The lips have gotten even bigger recently. I don’t understand it at all, she’s so pretty and they ruin her face and she can’t say a full sentence without licking them.
No way! Does she not have any friends that could be a bit honest with her about the state of them

Reactions: 4
I think she is too and I actually feel bad for her. I wonder has she burned bridges with the Bali people? Remember all the stories she put up about covid giving the finger to them for not caring etc. Think they’re still in her highlights.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.