Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone please stop her playing with her hair in every story, it's just gross. Smoothing it down constantly. Also banging on about free range eggs when she eats the absolute worst meat and fish, pre packed supermarket tit. Nothing higher welfare about that and the ready meals? She is kidding herself if she reckons that is free range or organic. Walking contradiction

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks she’s so unique and true to herself! I wonder is she still popping pills like she used to be known for when at the raves🤪
She just screams pill head tbh. Never heaed this before, but can totally imagine her like this in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just screams pill head tbh. Never heaed this before, but can totally imagine her like this in the past
She was known around Galway for it! She’d be all into her fitness and diet one minute then she’d be off to a rave weekend and off her head at it. Disappointing seeing as she was working as a nurse at the time.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hadn’t gone already tbh I remember she had the right visa ages ago? But I give it a month before she’s left London and gone back!
I know the UnF#ck program is hugely successful but how long can she afford to pay £1600 a month for that apartment on her own.

Reactions: 1
It’s hugely successful???
If she managed to get 1 person to actually pay for that then I would say that would be a success.

20,000 registered their interest on the email form.
Rem - she was gonna have to pay Zoom 3k to get that thousands of ppl on 1 zoom call.
In the end there was about 100 ppl for the call.
There is about 300 or 400 in the FB group.
I did have a good laugh the day she though thousands of ppl had signed up :ROFLMAO:
You could see the euro signs in her eyes that day. (and wondering how many shite hats she could buy)

• Haha
A good number of winners were picked as well don't forget. No doubt so they will give glowing reviews. And now there are mini courses which are also chargeable. Plus still the option of 1to1 coaching.
I'm not convinced its had the uptake that was expected. In fairness she does seem to have poured a lot of effort into it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Becca is doing too well at the moment, watched her Thai curry cook along yesterday and she said people aren’t watching her stories anymore and the live got hardly any likes. She’s always going on blaming the Instagram algorithm but its like no people just aren’t liking your content hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand this girl and I wonder if it’s only me that thinks her lips are a mess! They age her terribly. She does look like an old pill head like someone said earlier. I’m not sure who would want to be trained by her?

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand this girl and I wonder if it’s only me that thinks her lips are a mess! They age her terribly. She does look like an old pill head like someone said earlier. I’m not sure who would want to be trained by her?
Her outfits lately wouldn’t look out of place at Fossetts Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lips are AWFUL. Like the worst I have ever seen. And she’s constantly licking them because she obviously has no feeling left on them. She’s a really pretty girl, no idea why she’d do that to herself

• Angry
Here the stats from the recent Curry post. Not a lot of Insta engagements. The clock is ticking down for Becca, she is not relevant anymore.

1603567463062.png

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the live she did with her sister a few months back??? Most cringe thing I have EVER seen!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.