Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she posted that she’ll see Siobhan soon! Becca had the correct visa months ago, I wonder why she went to London at all? She’s not been there long at all.

Reactions: 2
Yep, she posted that she’ll see Siobhan soon! Becca had the correct visa months ago, I wonder why she went to London at all? She’s not been there long at all.
I was thinking that she was going back nursing, even a few shifts to start to money coming in.
For what other reason would she go to London? Perhaps it was a knee-jerk decision, when SOH and Begs were planning their getaways.
Maybe she was thinking she could collab with a few London influencers, make the appearance that she was living it up to get pics for the gram and the likes, to boost sales of the f#cked programme.
Why would she go over there, she hardly appears to leave her apartment block, has a few outing a while ago but it looks to be a complete was of time and money.
That apt is about 1600 per month - the f'cked programme must be raking it in for her to pay that on her own.

It would be better if she cut her loses in London and got a flight either back home or to bali.
(we all know what 1 of those looks better for the gram)

I was thinking that she was going back nursing, even a few shifts to start to money coming in.
For what other reason would she go to London? Perhaps it was a knee-jerk decision, when SOH and Begs were planning their getaways.
Maybe she was thinking she could collab with a few London influencers, make the appearance that she was living it up to get pics for the gram and the likes, to boost sales of the f#cked programme.
Why would she go over there, she hardly appears to leave her apartment block, has a few outing a while ago but it looks to be a complete was of time and money.
That apt is about 1600 per month - the f'cked programme must be raking it in for her to pay that on her own.

It would be better if she cut her loses in London and got a flight either back home or to bali.
(we all know what 1 of those looks better for the gram)
Becca wouldn’t even figure in the fitness influencer world here in London. There are far too many major players, with well established reputations. She would be laughed all the way back to Galway.

Reactions: 6
I'd heard of her but never followed her, but had a look at her 'content' yesterday after reading here. Dear god. It's all a bit tragic - the Live cookalong where she says "oh hey" like someone just walked in on her in the kitchen, cringe 😬 🙈

She also has clearly used the services of Joanne Larby's lip person. Subtle.

Reactions: 3
poor becca was so inventive and pleased with herself inflating those chairs for her get together, only for it to be next week.
She could hardly hide the look of delight on her face and her discover.
Pity that its next weekend.

And now to add insult to injury - Boris has now cancelled her plans. No visitors to your home for 4 weeks.
ahhhh poor becca.

Reactions: 1
Out of all that gang I actually think she might be the most book smart. Wish she would just bite the bullet and get herself employed somewhere she could channel all the energy she clearly has. She seemed to put a lot of work into her course. Getting books printed etc I just don't think it's the right use of her skills. Not raving as I also find her annoying but I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Out of all that gang I actually think she might be the most book smart. Wish she would just bite the bullet and get herself employed somewhere she could channel all the energy she clearly has. She seemed to put a lot of work into her course. Getting books printed etc I just don't think it's the right use of her skills. Not raving as I also find her annoying but I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.
I think becca issue is she is trying to be part of the gang. Trying so hard to be accepted.
Judging by someone's comments before , about how she was nasty at school - i took from that she did it to be part of the group.
I knew those type of ppl who say that find of stuff as they think it will get them kudo from the 'cool kids'
It also was apparent when she public called that guys out cos she asked him if she has snapchat.
Trying to shame the guy who was interested in her, just to impress her insta pals.

I agree with your point she actually is trying hard and is being creative, but ffs girl just be yourself!
Now it looks like she'll be running home to mummy in Bali.

Becca will ditch London, home to Galway over winter/lockdown and then off to Bali ASAP in New Year.
Such a waste, just to be part of the 'cool kids' gang.

Reactions: 5
I agree totally with this. I don’t like Becca after her calling out the Snapchat guy, the family bakery etc but I do feel kinda sorry for her at the mo. I dunno who she’s trying to target with her programs but she’s obviously put a lot of effort into her work lately and it doesn’t seem to be going well. I dunno why you’d go to her for mindset coaching when you could go to a professional. It seems like she’s flogging a dead horse. If the Unfuck was so successful she’d hardly of gone and made loads of other courses for cheaper after it.

Reactions: 4
Maybe if she had even called it a different name she might have bit more success with it

I think becca issue is she is trying to be part of the gang. Trying so hard to be accepted.
Judging by someone's comments before , about how she was nasty at school - i took from that she did it to be part of the group.
I knew those type of ppl who say that find of stuff as they think it will get them kudo from the 'cool kids'
It also was apparent when she public called that guys out cos she asked him if she has snapchat.
Trying to shame the guy who was interested in her, just to impress her insta pals.

I agree with your point she actually is trying hard and is being creative, but ffs girl just be yourself!
Now it looks like she'll be running home to mummy in Bali.

Becca will ditch London, home to Galway over winter/lockdown and then off to Bali ASAP in New Year.
Such a waste, just to be part of the 'cool kids' gang.
You don’t know her. She was a bully in school and she was a ringleader. Well there wasn’t much to her gang but she was the worst of them. I wasn’t in her year but heard all about her through friends yrs ago. She was a mean girl and brought this to a gang on nurses she is pally with. They are a horrible gang of witches. I can’t imagine some of them working as nurses at all although they are all vying for the aesthetic route, some work in that section already.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I notice we’ve not seen much of her since they announced the lockdown. I wonder is she planning to leave London before Thursday/has already left? And is already halfway to Bali!

You don’t know her. She was a bully in school and she was a ringleader. Well there wasn’t much to her gang but she was the worst of them. I wasn’t in her year but heard all about her through friends yrs ago. She was a mean girl and brought this to a gang on nurses she is pally with. They are a horrible gang of witches. I can’t imagine some of them working as nurses at all although they are all vying for the aesthetic route, some work in that section already.
I wrote the comments saying she was in my class. I can confirm the above. She wasn't trying to be part of the gang, she was the gang, and they followed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wrote the comments saying she was in my class. I can confirm the above. She wasn't trying to be part of the gang, she was the gang, and they followed her.
Not surprised at all by this. She comes across as a really mean girl imo.

I just thought her behaviour was playing to the crowd - trying to be noticed.
Well, well, well - karma is a witch, it always gets you in the end.

I think her problem was thinking she was better than everyone else just because we didn't all go knacker drinking in the park on a Friday night and let guys finger us behind bushes. We were all loosers in her eyes, or 'not normal' as I heard her say before. She wouldn't have given you the time of day. Just a witch really. A lot of it was probably immaturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't 'know know' her but I knew her from around Galway and she did not come across well. Her boyfriend at the time struck me as a complete scumbag. When I found her on insta when she started up, she really seemed to have mellowed out or she just seemed nicer, I was so surprised.

Reactions: 6
I didn't 'know know' her but I knew her from around Galway and she did not come across well. Her boyfriend at the time struck me as a complete scumbag. When I found her on insta when she started up, she really seemed to have mellowed out or she just seemed nicer, I was so surprised.
Exactly what I thought when I came across her profile. Genuinely surprised by her manner. I suppose people are allowed to grow up and mature. I would still be wary of her though. If it's the same fella I'm thinking of then yes, looked like a total scumbag.

Reactions: 1
Her recent stories are incredibly sad don’t uou think....always alone in that barely furnished apartment now putting up decorations with tit candles and the cheapest booze you can buy. Why would she not come home and be surrounded by family???? Surely she can sell unfuck courses from Galway. God love her you would hardly aspire to her life that can’t be a successful selling point, reminds me of my student house in UL!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.