Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also claims that she fell and hit her head in Wet Republic in Vegas a few years ago which is why her sense of smell is bad.
She claims she has no sense of taste too, yet tells us how much she loves the taste of certain foods.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said it before but if I was as sick as often as she is I wouldn't only be checking for denga 🫣🫣 to be that young and always sick 🤧 something not adding up there...

Reactions: 10
The only noticeable change I see is burnt, aged, leathery skin taken on slight angle compared to the first picture.
I’m sick of these idiots preaching about health!! She looks like she smokes a pack a day and is severely malnourished.

Reactions: 9
She's calling herself an Oxegen Advantage Instructor now. Oxegen Advantage is trademarked, has it's own website with all of their Instructors listed and there's no sign of Becca on it. Would she be opening herself up to legal trouble here? Such a scam artist!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is oxygen advantage though! What’s the next scam they will come up with

Reactions: 1
Lol wtf so yoga has progressed to mediation to breathwork to oxygen advantage.

Jesus lol they are some snake oil cowboys this crowd of huns.

Reactions: 8
. . . and now she has a back issue! Has any health and wellness influencer in the history of Insta been so consistently unwell ?! If she was more popular I’m sure someone would have posted a calendar of the last 12 months with all her ailments and dates typed in, and I’m betting it makes up 85-90% of the year!

. . . and now she has a back issue! Has any health and wellness influencer in the history of Insta been so consistently unwell ?! If she was more popular I’m sure someone would have posted a calendar of the last 12 months with all her ailments and dates typed in, and I’m betting it makes up 85-90% of the year!
The stress of being false and trying to be something you are not. It comes with a price.

She’s rhyming off all her ailments from since before Christmas AGAIN?! Nobody gives a flying duck Jesus Christ 😂

Reactions: 6
Eh take the hint Becca, you’ve aged out of the Bali Instahun market. Time to end the extended gap year and get back into the real world.

IMG_5627.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure she said on a recent story that she was in Oz until 1st Nov, but my bets are on for her moving over soon. I reckon she’s scoping it out and making plans to be with the rest of the Bali Instahuns that are now in Sydney….

Reactions: 8
Ya had I'd say she is getting an idea of the cost and how viable her "career" is and sorting out visa stuff probs too. I wouldn't be surprised she defo won't admit defeat and go home.

Reactions: 4
Ya had I'd say she is getting an idea of the cost and how viable her "career" is and sorting out visa stuff probs too. I wouldn't be surprised she defo won't admit defeat and go home.
Back to nursing so if she does move there, cause I am not sure breathing techniques will get her the visa she wants 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the same thing. Bali seems to have changed loads and for the worse. The crowd is getting younger and younger and loads of her friends have left and moved on too.

Reactions: 5