Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she giving out about flights being sold out that are for this week.. like as in Wednesday.. eh Becca long haul like that usually are. Actually flights to most places from now until August will be sold out. She is a dose.

Reactions: 9
Stop is she serious 😂 obviously flights will be expensive if you book it last minute??? The fact that people take life advise from this idiot is genuinely concerning. She’s so stupid yet aggressively confident.

Reactions: 17
Stop is she serious 😂 obviously flights will be expensive if you book it last minute??? The fact that people take life advise from this idiot is genuinely concerning. She’s so stupid yet aggressively confident.
She was probably waiting on the money to come in from those events. It boggles my mind how anyone can live like that in their mid thirties.

TIME TO GROW UP BECCA!

Reactions: 9
If that was me and I was having breathing difficulties and pain in chest/arm I would be going to a hospital. She really seems unwell

Did becca get covid before vaccines where available cos she seems very sick but like is it just her life style I wonder heavy drink and drug sessions and than heavy workouts

Reactions: 1
That lifestyle she lives is very stressful.

The lack of security, constant moving, not having a base is not for everyone. She is a couple of years behind O'Hagan who has since proclaimed she was lost in Bali.

Mind you - O'Hagan is still fuckin lost in Dublin. Thinks she lives in Grand Canal Dock when she lives in Pearse Street. She couldn't find her way out of a paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn’t admit to having covid until this started happening with her breathing so don’t know when or if she got the vaccine.

Reactions: 5
I think she mentioned getting vaccinated during that summer in Europe. Her health is so bad for someone who sells healthy living for a living. I presume it’s from the stress of her lifestyle? Idk, I did feel bad for her after the breathing video that’s fucked.

Reactions: 3
She’s a qualified nurse surely she would have the cop to get herself properly checked out. No breath work will fix long covid

Reactions: 6
That’s the end of Shiv O’Hagan so;

View attachment 2286545
Ah yes, this one.

Every influencer does this, effectively blame someone else for their downfall and poor choices on their stories.

In the real world of normal people, most of us realise - sometimes adults grow apart, have different values and go different directions. And that's alright. We part ways and move on quietly.

Reactions: 4
How does she have any money - Her business is a tit idea, and just doesn’t seem viable?

Reactions: 3