Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These absolute charlatan’s who all claimed this was their forever life, they would never live in Ireland/UK etc again. Feck off, we’ll see.

Reactions: 10
Jesus that was exhausting, 30 minutes of pure shite talk!

Becca, since you're unsure, we can tell you how you're feeling as it's plain as day.

You are lonely with no direction in life. You've wasted a good chunk of the most important years of your life living as a nomad. You want to make your money doing PT, non-qualified CBT and Breathwork while living in "paradise" but you don't have the funds to make it a success. You should have stuck to nursing for longer as it would have funded the lifestyle you are desperate to live. Now, you are too afraid to move home with your tail between your legs because you've shat on Ireland for so long. But you can't afford to live anywhere else.

Also, drink some god damn water!

1699011355639.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's funny how they all shoved how great their lives were down our throats and how free they were during COVID times/years after and now they are all in some sort of panic, rut, health issues, aimless and purposeless

Not one of that Bali crew is remotely aspirational. They are a group of despicable see you next Tuesday's. Absolutely horrible crew altogether.

Becca is far from a picture of health, so is Shiv. Shiv shat on Ireland for years and was forced to come home because she got knocked up. All of a sudden Ireland is the greatest place ever.

Becca will need to come back eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jesus, the absolute state of her! I cba listening to her drivel/word salad. Back to Galway with her tail between her legs would be the most glorious outcome for this numpty 😂

Reactions: 9
I reckon it'll be move to Oz, try and get knocked up and then back to Ire to live out the rest of the days in Galway. She has seen it work for Shiv, she will follow. Hegarty won't be too far down the line.

I dunno she has spoken extensively on not wanting kids due to basically raising her siblings when one of them was sick in Dublin in whatever childrens hospital for quite a long time growing up. I know I know shiv was anti kids but I don't see her changing her mind. I think she wants to be successful and bali isn't what it was as she says. I think kurt wanted kids and go home and settle and that's one of the reasons they broke up I know she didn't specifically say that but they had stopped being on the same page in life so that could be one reason. She just needs to move somewhere tho cos being around the circle jerk of insta models/influencers must wreak the head after a while.

Reactions: 7
She is going to train someone up on the bpm, jesus how will she find such an amazing pt who will tell them all put a belt around your chest 😳 🤔 she is the most boring person ever 😴

Reactions: 7
I dunno she has spoken extensively on not wanting kids due to basically raising her siblings when one of them was sick in Dublin in whatever childrens hospital for quite a long time growing up. I know I know shiv was anti kids but I don't see her changing her mind. I think she wants to be successful and bali isn't what it was as she says. I think kurt wanted kids and go home and settle and that's one of the reasons they broke up I know she didn't specifically say that but they had stopped being on the same page in life so that could be one reason. She just needs to move somewhere tho cos being around the circle jerk of insta models/influencers must wreak the head after a while.
I think is spot on. I’d say she’s a nightmare to be in a relationship with, real selfish.
I remember ages ago on her stories she said during her drug-fest in Tenerife, she had a bad trip and called him to come over and cheer her up and he said no and she was outraged. Like it’s normal to expect someone to fly to Tenerife to cheer you up because your drug trip went wrong😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“A visa is very, very expensive”.

Can’t wait for the first pay cheque again where there’s tax on it. Her head will fall off.

• Haha
Is she now organising a retreat in Bali for March?! I can’t keep up, she’s all over the shop! Imagine paying her for advice!

Reactions: 4
Does she ever stop talking about her sweat - it’s so weird and so disgusting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Becca’s weekly rant about the lack of dating scene in Bali. Maybe it’s because they’re all in their early 20’s and she’s in her mid 30’s. I don’t know why she comes on with these rants it’s so obvious she has outgrown Bali, just admit it and move on.

Reactions: 18
Becca’s weekly rant about the lack of dating scene in Bali. Maybe it’s because they’re all in their early 20’s and she’s in her mid 30’s. I don’t know why she comes on with these rants it’s so obvious she has outgrown Bali, just admit it and move on.
Yeah it sounded like setting the scene for leaving but trying to spin it's not because she's broke and udderless and friendless and burnt out from too much ❄ it's because "covid brought too many duck boys to Bali" and she can't find anyone to date.

---
She needs to realise a career trying to reach people how to breath isn’t viable!
I know, it's hard to believe isn't it. Or exercising with a heart monitor on.

Reactions: 6