Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relax Taylor Swift, you’re packing a few heart rate straps in your suitcase and renting some gym space, it’s not exactly a world tour

IMG_5073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the story of her going to jump out on her date that “went to the shop” she was all “wait til you see this”
Did anyone see if anything happened?
from what I could see she never updated & deleted the story.
I’d say he bounced & never came back from “the shop”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This girl is so painful to watch. I just waisted 4 minutes of my time with her word vomiting a lot of tit trying to explain that she loves partying.
in her own words ‘Is mature the word?’ 😭 wtf are you trying to get across!

Reactions: 7
This girl is so painful to watch. I just waisted 4 minutes of my time with her word vomiting a lot of tit trying to explain that she loves partying.
in her own words ‘Is mature the word?’ 😭 wtf are you trying to get across!
Such sanctimonious drivel.

She basically needed a night out because her body craved it. So Miss "always listen to your body" did what her body told her to do and now she regrets it because she's wrecked.

So she's basically saying to not always listen to your body? Who know's? 🤷‍♀️

Such sanctimonious drivel.

She basically needed a night out because her body craved it. So Miss "always listen to your body" did what her body told her to do and now she regrets it because she's wrecked.

So she's basically saying to not always listen to your body? Who know's? 🤷‍♀️
Her body needed 💊 and ❄

Reactions: 9
I feel like she must be really lonely because who else would go on a never ending monologue on stories about how ‘fun and playful’ 🤢 she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the hell is she sick again? Her special drink doesn’t seem to do much for her 🙄

Reactions: 5
How the hell is she sick again? Her special drink doesn’t seem to do much for her 🙄
I completely lol when she starts preaching with the health advice - ice bath this, eat that, drink this - she’s CONSTANTLY sick! Who in their right mind is taking health advice from her.

Reactions: 14
I've stopped watching her it's a bore fest. I'd say in probably 10 years time when she is back in ireland she will have a real diagnosis of some kind of autoimmune disorder.

Reactions: 5
I've stopped watching her it's a bore fest. I'd say in probably 10 years time when she is back in ireland she will have a real diagnosis of some kind of autoimmune disorder.
She’s impossible to watch , incessant incoherent rambling about being sick on repeat . BORRRRRRing

Reactions: 7
For sure. She was like this before she got covid wasn’t she?

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly not watching what she puts in her body and defo not practicing what she preaches- she’s a useless sick gobshite. An embarrassment to us Irish

Reactions: 9
She also claims that she fell and hit her head in Wet Republic in Vegas a few years ago which is why her sense of smell is bad.

• Haha
She also claims that she fell and hit her head in Wet Republic in Vegas a few years ago which is why her sense of smell is bad.
That's almost as believable as the time she said her lips were swollen due to dehydration...

Sure, Jan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11