Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the main reason a lot of people are leaving Bali is cos it's not cheap anymore. It's been flooded with people with huge western salaries working digitally since covid gave more people location freedom. Also tourism is huge there at the moment. Prices there are going up and up. For people like Becca who don't really earn a big Western salary but earned enough for a comfortable life there I'd imagine it's not comfy anymore. People are probably going to Australia for the money that can be earned there.

Reactions: 7
Well good enough for her she goes on about being a hardworker do it so in a country that pushes u to be ur best.
She should really be careful .. I doubt she is in oz on a working visa … prob a tourist visa and is advertising and charging for the breathwork classes …maybe I’ve watched too much nothing to declare 😆

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how weathered she looks 😮
Her under eyes and armpits look terrible, it’s like she was stuck in a sunbed for a week!
I’ll not be suprised if she gets melanoma, our sun is so strong here!
I won’t be suprised if she tries to get a visa utilising her nursing degree in Aus. Like everywhere else were in need of medical professionals.
It is very hard to make it work in Aus, especially if she settles in Sydney. The other sinead would be giving her advice I’m sure.
---
She does not look healthy and I wouldn’t be seeking advice from her that’s for sure!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how weathered she looks 😮
Her under eyes and armpits look terrible, it’s like she was stuck in a sunbed for a week!
I’ll not be suprised if she gets melanoma, our sun is so strong here!
I won’t be suprised if she tries to get a visa utilising her nursing degree in Aus. Like everywhere else were in need of medical professionals.
It is very hard to make it work in Aus, especially if she settles in Sydney. The other sinead would be giving her advice I’m sure.
---
She does not look healthy and I wouldn’t be seeking advice from her that’s for sure!
That other Sinead never seems to be working? She’s a nurse isn’t she?

The shorts she wears give her the opposite of camel toe. She looks like she is packing down there!

Reactions: 3
She will be using all around her whilst she is in Sydney ( using her ‘friends’ not drugs!) - id say they will be sick of her soon and will send her on her merry way

Reactions: 2
That other Sinead never seems to be working? She’s a nurse isn’t she?
Yeah she is. I don’t follow her though but I’ve seen her in scrubs on sinead hegs stories. I can’t imagine Becca making much with whatever she’s trying to offer, it’s saturated here. I’d say only the Irish population will be interested in who she is influencer wise. I’m Aussie and started following Siobhan when I was studying over there and that’s how I came across the instahuns. We have enough already I doubt she’ll gain much interest - that’s just my opinion I know there’s a huge Irish community, I can’t believe sinead heg has so much interest after her racial and problematic past

Reactions: 7
In fairness she should move to Aus. Bali is full of glam 20 year olds now it’s sad watching her hanging out with them all, moving from guest house to guest house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In fairness she should move to Aus. Bali is full of glam 20 year olds now it’s sad watching her hanging out with them all, moving from guest house to guest house.
I honestly think she will be happier there

Reactions: 2
She’s one failed breathwork session away from being homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s also quite scary how these air heads can dip in and out of nursing.
And surely there is a lot of professional and ethical conduct regulations also around how they behave online and the unsolicited health advice they spew!

Reactions: 6
They all out again, she is an absolute chancer, out drinking all the time and making a career telling people how to breath - make it make sense

Reactions: 12
Get to the point becca lol a podcast on justifying leaving we get it

Reactions: 9