Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this one for real?? Thinks people are looking at her life thinking she has everything?? Eh, sorry hun, nobody is thinking that, in fact most people are thanking their lucky stars they don't have your life! :rolleyes:
All these huns are delusional. She needs to grow up 🙄

Reactions: 3
I really really don’t understand how she’s selling a decision making course when she has actively been talking about how she can’t make a decision about where she’s going to move to!?! Who the duck is signing up to her crap! Her latest stories are manic, she has about 50 different courses that she’s trying to push but doesn’t seem 100% sure about any of them.

Also, my guess is that she’s trying to get a visa for the UAE!

Reactions: 10
It’s so annoying that she can’t just come out and be honest about Bali 😂 like all this waffle she’s been spouting for MONTHS about something has changed and she doesn’t know what. What’s changed is her mates have grown up and left Bali and all that’s left is a bunch of 20 year olds looking to party! UAE is a great shout, bet that’s exactly what she’s trying to do.

Reactions: 11
She's "opening slots" for coaching right before she needs to purchase her return flight.
There's no price on the application form but there is a tick box where you tell *her* what your budget is for coaching - it ranges from <50 euro to >300 euro and a load in between 😂

So you can voluntarily pay her 300 euro or less than 50?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really really don’t understand how she’s selling a decision making course when she has actively been talking about how she can’t make a decision about where she’s going to move to!?! Who the duck is signing up to her crap! Her latest stories are manic, she has about 50 different courses that she’s trying to push but doesn’t seem 100% sure about any of them.

Also, my guess is that she’s trying to get a visa for the UAE!
UAE is expensive though and she will have to actually work if she does get in. She's past it. Her eyes......wtf.

Reactions: 4
UAE is expensive though and she will have to actually work if she does get in. She's past it. Her eyes......wtf.
Isn’t her sister a teacher out there? She could stay with her for the first few months. I doubt she’d make much working in a gym but could probably charge a decent amount for PT. If she had enough fools sign up to the 76 different “courses” she’s trying to sell she could make enough. I really really doubt she has any repeat online clients though so maybe that’s the “changes” she’s been waffling about lately on her stories… how can she ensure continued income.

Also, if anyone wants a laugh, go look at her website 🤣🤣 the biggest mess ever, loads of different prices for the same thing. Still loads of stuff up there about 1:1 coaching which she now says is an add on and not included in the price. Also, that Ciara Butler girl that used to work for her is still on the website but no mention of her from Rebecca. Looks like she put a big effort into it last year and has just forgotten about it since!

Reactions: 4
Her and Siobh are the most similar out of all that gang. Complete utter shitshows wondering how they landed where they are thinking everyone is jealous of them.

Her and Siobh are the most similar out of all that gang. Complete utter shitshows wondering how they landed where they are thinking everyone is jealous of them.
Remember when Shiv was caught bitching about Becca on some random story Sinead uploaded? They’re the biggest bunch of fakes ever.

• Wow
She posting fake reviews of her breathwork classes - I hope so, or people are really crazy!

Reactions: 5
If she were returning to nursing, would she would need to do some retraining? She hasn't nursed for several years. Is she even still registered, I wonder?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t have a spare 8 hours to listen to all her stories yesterday, only caught snippets - anyone catch where she’s flying out to tomorrow ?

Reactions: 1