Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it hilarious that she thinks the problem is not her. Yeah love, just because you keep telling yourself you're a business woman doesn't mean you are. What the f**k has she got to offer?

Reactions: 5
This woman is delusional if she thinks going on a motor cross bike makes her "not an average girl" ...wow becca you're so cool and different. Her thought process is bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This woman is delusional if she thinks going on a motor cross bike makes her "not an average girl" ...wow becca you're so cool and different. Her thought process is bizarre
That circle are all the same. Utter doses who think they are the best knees when they come across as insufferable fools.

Reactions: 11
She has no idea what to do with her life

Ah, try to get a job like the rest of civilisation Becca 😩

Reactions: 8
She took the longest cheapest route home definitely doesn’t have a penny to her name
With that many legs to her journey something is going to go wrong....delays or really short layovers.
Let's not forget after prob close to 30hrs travelling, she will still need to get the bus from Dublin to Galway.
Love to see this

Reactions: 5
Did she say why she was doing it this way? I know it’s quite obvious it’s cuz she’s broke but I’m curious if she actually gave a reason herself?

Reactions: 2
The little ‘weeee woohooo’s she’s doing while she is skiing is the most infuriating thing ever. Someone make it stop 😅🙉

Reactions: 3
You're coming down off a bender love, not recovering from volunteering for Médecins Sans Frontières 🙄

Screenshot_2023-12-17-15-32-18-65_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-17-15-32-30-00_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such an almighty dose. Plagiarising Fred Again's music for breathwork really must take it out of you to be fair.

Reactions: 7