Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca/Becca if you are reading this which you are stop being bleeping charlatan, and get a bleeping 9-5 job. You narcissistic bleeping idiot. 🖕
“Choosing quality time at home over nights out” = I’m so bleeping broke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t funny how spaces always “become available” for the shite-hawkery that she peddles… it’s a mystery to me how she sells any tickets at all! I can’t wait to see how things fall apart for her, she’s well and truly fucked

Reactions: 11
Isn’t funny how spaces always “become available” for the shite-hawkery that she peddles… it’s a mystery to me how she sells any tickets at all! I can’t wait to see how things fall apart for her, she’s well and truly fucked
Who are these people that go to it? Are they ok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The 23rd of December is a mad one in every pub. But a group of adult women clapping and honking is pathetic. Our hearts will be full when these morons duck off back to their continents

Reactions: 10
Admits she’s sick, yet goes to the gym AND the sauna to infect the rest of Galway, absolute simpleton!! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Admits she’s sick, yet goes to the gym AND the sauna to infect the rest of Galway, absolute simpleton!! 🙄
Saw that earlier, she is an absolute clown 🤡 she is the one still piping on about her long covid, she is sick more than she is well, a dope is all she is..

Reactions: 11
Where do we think next? Back to Bali, or Australia, or the UK? Galway doesn’t sound like an option, based on latest story.

Reactions: 4
Where do we think next? Back to Bali, or Australia, or the UK? Galway doesn’t sound like an option, based on latest story.
Back to Bali because there’s no way she can afford to live in Australia. But I reckon the Bali days are numbered too. She’s too old, teaching gym classes for a pittance and seemingly really wants a fella. Genuinely do not see any viable options for her bar going back to nursing

• Heart
Reactions: 7