Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As with most of her videos, she has a reasonably good idea but then just ruins it on execution.
Her videos are always lazily put together. She took all that time, effort and money to go round the country but the video doesn’t reflect that. Does she genuinely think people want to see her go to Nando’s?

Reactions: 23

Rxixnxox

What is this girls problem with Hull😭 You literally live 10 minutes away humble yourself queen x

Reactions: 22

jessiedean

I think it’s awful to promote clear pay to her younger followers. can prevent people from being able to get a mortgage if they don’t repay in time!! also very much doubt she has actually used it, she clearly isn’t stretched for money 👀

daisychainx

Asking for money off her parents to go travelling plus lots of other gifts when she openly announces she’s got over £50k in the bank is so tacky to me.

Also Erin got a beautiful ring from her boyfriend for Christmas that looked a lot more like a ‘typical’ engagement ring and she put up a post with a caption saying something along the lines of ‘not an engagement ring i’ve just been spoilt’ so obviously Molly needed to not be upstaged by Erin when they’ve both been with their boyfriends for a similar amount of time.

teacacia

and the constant playing of 22 by taylor swift has begun. happy hunger games everyone, may the odds be ever in your favour x

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I would just imagine Erin has grown up and is focused on her career and hasn’t got time for Molly the entitled brat who lives at home doesn’t work hard or pay for anything and acts like she’s still 16.

teacacia

(big rant incoming)

i’ve never watched such a half arsed video in my entire life. if you’re going to make a cooking video… maybe actually learn to cook?? microwave mac n cheese? even if you cant be bothered making it from scratch (even though its pretty simple, can still take over 10 minutes so clearly not in mollys lane) CANNED mac and cheese that people feed to their literal toddlers?
if she googled for more than 5 minutes she would have realised how blatantly wrong she got almost every element of the meal. the americans being like “err… you tried i guess” in the comments is sending me its HILARIOUS.
if you want good cooking content, like someone mentioned before, grackle is the way to go honestly. you can tell how much effort grace puts into her videos, how much research and how much she actually enjoys it, it really shows in the final product she puts onto youtube, which only highlights how half arsed molly is with every aspect of content creating.
don’t even get me started on the “its not that big in england yet”… how can someone be that unintelligent? besides the atrocities that started thanksgiving, its an american holiday because its about something that happened in america? i honestly still get surprised that she still manages to outdo herself with how dense she is sometimes. i have genuinely lost braincells sitting through that video.
im rooting for her so hard to pick up her game and start making decent videos that start pulling views in again, but holy shit. doesnt seem like thats gonna happen any time soon boiiiiizzzzz.
edit: just another random note… watching another one of her vlogs and shes trying so hard to force a chelsea accent? like shes starting to sound like toff? like just the odd words she says? yikes

Last edited:

jessalyn860

Did anyone else notice that she said she could hardly remember 2012 despite being 13 then? When in reality, she would’ve turned 13 in October 2012 and was very much 12 for most of the year… what’s this obsession with trying to sound older? She always does it with Tom too, saying that she’s a year older than him and feels like she’s dating a baby when she was born October 1999 and he was born in March 2000 🙄

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I had an absolutely obscene sex dream about Creepy Carl last night. Thoughts and prayers appreciated at this difficult time x

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she gone mad🥴 in her birthday haul video moaning about last year they couldn’t mix households for her birthday and alll the restrictions and how this year is so much better, she literally went out drinking and clubbing with several different groups of friends inside??
maybe she couldn’t go out with more than 6 people but let’s be real Molly you don’t have more than 6 friends and you’ll be going out the with exact same group as you did last year 🥱

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
The thing is, she tries SO HARD to be relatable she becomes UNRELATABLE. She’s not your average 22 year old. She doesn’t act 22 at all. And that’s where she goes wrong. I imagine 99% of her audience are 18 and below, because people grow up and don’t want to see content like hers. I don’t watch her kind of content on YouTube anymore and I’m the same age as her. She needs to be more relatable with her age, not for her audience or who she thinks her audience is

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Tom has never heard of the phrase 'elbow grease' or a vanilla pod. Maybe Molly and him are suited after all given how stupid they both seem.

• Haha
  • Wow

ECH

VIP Member
i think he comes over for presents and then leaves to come back in the evening. She said that recently.
They’ve been together 5 years so it’s weird that they don’t alternate who they spend Xmas day together with now
Not that weird when you consider they're still 13 at heart

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Love Taylor Swift and have for years but this girl's actually making me go off her a bit lol, why does she act like she's some underground artist that only she "gets" when she's quite literally one of the most successful and popular artists of this century

Kcn

Chatty Member
She’s really suggesting that Molly is difficult to remember (saying she got called Holly). Does she know that it’s a very basic name? Try having a name that is uncommon, she actually wouldn’t cope - this is coming from actually having an uncommon name and giving up on people spelling/saying it wrong 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21