Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Literally why has she put on her latest story that she's "been" to England on the list of countries that she has been too - not sure that really counts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Magicstarsharry

She’s in Leicester (my university city) - I’m interested to hear what she says about it.
‘Leicester is such a vibe bois, went to every single chain food ace and coffee shop, but took some photos to make it look like I’m interested i local culture but only coz it’s a vibe. It’s SO different to my tiny little town that no one’s heard of called Beverley *insert tongue and hand gesture*’

• Haha
Reactions: 24

pinkmango

Why all of a sudden have her and Tom been madly in love with each other?? I swear last year she said she doesn’t even want to be married. Do you reckon they’ll get enganged this year, it seems very like molly to do that for “content”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BaileyMC

VIP Member
So the longest day of the year has begun. Who actually gets excited to turn 22? I didn’t in august. I spent the day at work and came to the conclusion I’m starting to get old 😂😂

• Haha

Unforgivingrose

We should make a ‘Mollys “travelling” bingo’

1. Group trip
2. Complaining at the lack of vegetarian options
3. Hunting down the ‘quirky’ and ‘niche’ Italian restaurant
4. Having a rogue McDonald’s
5. 😛 sick 😛 drone footage
oh my god yes, let’s keep adding to this!

6) tom awkwardly narrating a part for the #ad that molly pockets
7) them being the most awkward couple around a group of friends but insisting it’s a ~vibe~
8) another terrible tattoo

• Haha

cookies74

Does she know she's only been to Australia once for a few weeks or has she genuinely forgotten at this point? 🙄

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I can’t believe she’ll be 23 this year and 24 next year and 25 the year after and 26 the year after that, and…… it’s like the words of a 16 year old 🙄

God that Tom one is fast becoming her irritating little bitch, I don’t know why I watched her last upload but he needs to sort that hair out, get some self respect and a job of his own…..
and ditch the earrings,
The kiss at the end 🤣🤣 I would pay to ship her to Australia at this point, Jesus molly you spent about 14 days there, give it a fucking rest. Watch home and away and sort yourself out, You are not a native of Hull city…..in Sydney 🙄

• Haha

hereforthegossip21

‘Our office?!!!?’ Yeh in your mum and dads house ….
Atleast Tom if he didn’t before now officially knows his place in her life when as she states the dog is the biggest highlight of the last 6 years and he gets a quick 2 sec mention as someone better after a heart break and of course Australia came before him. Tom mate I’d be considering my other options because you’re just not that wanted.

• Haha

cookies74

Just love when youtubers do a "trend" of waking up early. As if most normal people in their 20s don't do that for jobs and children anyway 🙄

• Haha

freckles00

Why does she always say support local businesses but is always in nandos, ask, bills... Or just any other chain ever.

How is peach Street doing hahahahahahahaha

• Haha

pinkmango

So molly just said on her Instagram story that Tom is leaving his job to go travel? Yet last year she said her and Tom wanted to progress their careers?? In other words molly you and Tom are going to try and push your boring travel content and become a travel couple?? God I rather watch demi Donnelly and Sean

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Just seen that she's posted a story saying she knows the case so well & remembers it. I think most people know about it since it was in the main headlines for months not just in the UK but worldwide.
it also didn’t happen that long ago? So of course a lot of people know it / remember because it’s a fairly recent well known crime. she’s so odd how she tries to make things ‘unique’.

preferably something

Atleast Tom if he didn’t before now officially knows his place in her life when as she states the dog is the biggest highlight of the last 6 years and he gets a quick 2 sec mention as someone better after a heart break and of course Australia came before him. Tom mate I’d be considering my other options because you’re just not that wanted.
I feel quite bad for Tom honestly, he seems to really love her and she just seems a bit indifferent to him

jessalyn860

Does anyone else think it’s a bit odd that there’s been no mention of Erin? In previous years, she definitely would’ve been mentioned in her birthday videos and she was also quite comfortable being on camera. Thinking about it, I don’t think she saw or mentioned her at all through the summer?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
he’s as thick as custard with the personality of rice pudding.
I don’t mind Harry, as in I don’t pay much attention to Harry, he’s a typical 1st year uni student, he seems like quite a nice lad, god knows how that happened. I’m sure he’s drunk 90% of the time whilst mammy cries into a photo of her little man, whilst her big man surfs the discovery section of Instagram for possible follows 😐

tom is a prat, he’s also starting to look like the type of dude who drives a white hi ace 2005 van.
What in the name of fuckington valley is happening here……

View attachment 915426View attachment 915427View attachment 915428
Looks like he drives a corsa to pick up his 14 year old girlfriend to take her for a maccies (at least Molly has the mentality of a 14 year old lmao).

• Haha

Magicstarsharry

Also but shit that she posted saying ‘the proper celebrations start’ as though Tom taking her for a weekend in London wasn’t a proper celebration??

• Sad

Unforgivingrose

‘I didn’t ask for ANYTHING for my birthday’ ten seconds later: ‘This is the only thing I mentioned I’d like for my birthday’. You are 12.

I nearly spat my brew out at her pathetic attempt at a summary of why vinyl records are ‘better’: ‘you can really hear the instruments better’. Just admit that owning one suits your ✨qUirkyyyy viBessssszzzz cus its pretty and pink✨& move on thank yewwwww.
i weirdly think this is it exactly what bugs me about her?! Like there is nothing wrong being like ‘yeah I thought it looked nice so I asked for it’ rather than always having to be out there or know “everything” about something?!

Being basic (and I don’t mean that as an insult) is fine, you just need to own it whereas she is constantly trying to show that she is SOO INTO IT and then looking like a mug. Say you had a great holiday to Australia and you want to go back, that’s cool. Don’t pretend you’re the bloody expert and carve a new personality around it when it isn’t genuine!

• Haha