Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked before but do you think YouTube should be classed as a job? Do you think Molly and other youtubers get bored of just videoing themselves because I would get bored of that. She makes it seem like her life is difficult and the work is hard. Don't want to sound mean but you're just videoing yourself, editing and putting it on YouTube. I would love to go travelling like Molly does and have all the nice stuff she gets sent to her. She needs to recognize her privilege, theirs people around her age like me at university with a part time job that have struggled during lockdown and Molly was their breaking lockdown rules and doing ads for shit she won't use. Doing clear outs of you're clothes for what feels like every 6 months, is their a need for buying clothes all the time? Recognize that the stuff you have Molly, a lot you're age can't have.
I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with YouTube as a job. It makes people money, so it's a job. However, I do think Molly just fundamentally seems like quite a boring person so I think not doing much perfectly suits her.

Reactions: 3

ECH

VIP Member
It sounds from her stories like they will be heading out this month if they can

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
Sorry this is really OT I’d forgotten about Lizzie - she doesn’t do YouTube anymore does she?
i just went to her Insta to see what she’s up to and
1.) how can she afford to move to a flat in London when she’s younger than me 🥲😂
2.) in her boyfriend’s bio it says something like haven’t been early since ‘88… please tell me that’s a song lyric or something and doesn’t mean he was born in 1988?
i think she'll be able to move to london because of youtube money. she did quite well when she was doing it i'm sure she'll have saved up.

ColourfulRainbow

I don't get why Molly makes a big deal over Harry's secret santa gift of Twerk Pong... maybe my family is weird but we'd laugh & have fun. Not be disgusted at our parents playing Twerk Pong.

ECH

VIP Member
I really don't think she'll hack it travelling long term in SEA. She's too much of a princess.

ECH

VIP Member
They surely must have something booked to leave in Feb if they're getting their vaccinations for it. Also looking forward to the content once the holiday phase passes and we see how things really go between them.
They've not booked anything based on what Molly has said, I think they're just being very eager for some reason

ECH

VIP Member
She could even go to Newcastle to visit her friend that lives up there and actually show off the city, not just the inside of clubs

Anon7761

So it shows up on mine that Erin doesn’t follow Molly either but could be cos she’s on private.. but usually she’d do a bday Instagram story post which she didn’t do this year else Molly would’ve reposted you know what she’s like and also she didn’t like Tom’s post for Molly on her bday and she still follows Tom, also wasn’t at her party and then apparently comments have been deleted asking where she was 🤨 if nothing was going on Molly would just say something along the lines of oh a few people asked where Erin was she was just at work or couldn’t make it etc but no mention and it’s been completely swept under the carpet, deffo been a fallout

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I don’t think you can repost a private accounts story, but I may be wrong.
I reckon they probably have had a falling out over something, she may be on private but you’d see likes and comments from her on mollys stuff otherwise. I don’t blame her tbf, I’d run a mile if I was mollys pal and I had the chance to break away from her.
You can if they give ‘permission’ in their initial post. Something definitely happened!

Unforgivingrose

I feel like I remember one of her friends (Katie??? Idk lol) was posting Erin on her Instagram with the others (I may be entirely wrong) but it gave the impression the others were still friends!

Reactions: 2

ECH

VIP Member
Just clicked on Mollys video - and have a question for anyone who’s on the other side/behind the scenes of YouTube / a creator. I’ve noticed recently that her ads at the start are unskippable, is this a choice of the creator or is it random?
It's out of her control. YouTubers can choose the placement of ads, but they don't choose which ones you get - that's down to YouTube's algorithm.

Did she only invite the same number of people as there are Taylor swift albums so each person could dress as an era? Is that why some people weren’t there, abit weird
Nope, she has 9 albums and two were missing, plus Rachel was very tangentially dressed as a 'Taylor'. I think she just didn't have anyone else to invite, it seems like there's maybe something going on with that YouTube group of 'besties'.

Reactions: 2