Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smithmirage

she literally must’ve changed it in the last 30 mins because the screen shot I shared says beauty_spectrum but now her Instagram is definitely molly_thompson… I guess that’s what the balloons are for.

i predict she will quote Taylor swift and say “the old Molly/beauty spectrum can’t come to the phone right now, why, oh, cause she’s dead”
she must've literally just done that cos i looked her up to see her story 10 mins ago and it was still beauty spectrum. i knew she was making that transition after i noticed her intro on her videos :ROFLMAO: her announcement might be balloons saying "molly"?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Unforgivingrose

I don’t get what she wants her channel to be - if she wants it to be more travel focused she could easily go on day trips to places alone at the moment and film it or film a trip planning video etc. but she’s stuck doing date night roulette wtf! Grow up Molly
I thought this!! Especially as the 'solo travelling' pulls in a tonne of views. There's so many places she could create incredible content from in the UK! Wales, Scotland, Lake and Peak District, so lush! Or even challenging herself to go to new cities etc. She could pull in a huge audience before she even goes 'travelling' with Tom!

I feel like her entire audience must be much younger people looking up to her rather than anyone her age or older😳
They are defo younger, had a look at a few tiktok accounts who constantly comment and they are like 13/14

I wonder what Molly was like at university when she was their for about a year and I wonder if she left cos she maybe wasn’t getting along with a lot of people.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Oh god here we go.. ‘Travel’ content incoming 😶
Will be interesting to see when they go? Sounds like they were planning to go to SE Asia first then to Australia before this announcement. Could mean lots of last minute changing of plans if they decide to do it the other way around?

ECH

VIP Member
She’s having a wardrobe clear out - doesn’t she do one of these every 6 months? How does she still have that many clothes?
She's always in Primark and shilling Miss Polly or whatever it's called

Minipizza

VIP Member
Just had a look at her social blade page cos I’m bored and bloody hell, she gains literally no subscribers. Surely she needs to be looking for a new job now??

also on the future projections page, by 2026 she’ll just be about to hit 150k if she carries on at her current growth rate 💀
Share her social blade please. X

Her accent seems to have changed again at the start of her newest video

preferably something

Firstly I want to agree with the outfit in today’s reel being awful. Mainly because she put in massive gold hoops when all the rest of her jewellery is silver. Someone please send this girl some silver hoops!

second, and I know I’m very late to this but I only just managed to reset my password, but why do we think Tom wasn’t at their New Year’s Eve party? Clearly wasn’t just the three of them i think eves sister was there and another guy I don’t recognise so why wasn’t he? Plus she FaceTimed him at midnight anyway so he can’t have been that busy doing something else.
I think he was at another party with his friends, but I agree it’s weird they weren’t together as they seemingly do everything together, and surely he’s met Eve and Liv before

Lola123

VIP Member
Yes, she’ll literally go to the big shopping centre (highcross) and then she’ll go to The Lanes and try and claim they’re a ‘hidden gem’.
Probably claim the weatherspoons is amazing because it’s so big 🤣🤣

• Haha

ColourfulRainbow

I feel like I remember one of her friends (Katie??? Idk lol) was posting Erin on her Instagram with the others (I may be entirely wrong) but it gave the impression the others were still friends!
I've also noticed (unless it's just my instagram) but Erin doesn't follow Molly but Molly still follows Erin 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Kcn

Chatty Member
She’s in Leicester (my university city) - I’m interested to hear what she says about it.