Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
We more than likely probably do but I don’t wanna say the village I’m from aha. Any clues you wanna give me aha? Maybe the nearest village or maybe surrounding area? I wanna know so bad aha, because I know quite a few on this thread are form Hull/EY
I’ll pop a clue in the spoiler so we don’t clog the thread up.

I’m from a village/small town outside Hull, so ER, but in the other direction to Molly. If a guy called Ricky has been causing grief in your village/surrounding areas then we live close!

Reactions: 2

Anon7761

That’s her 4th tattoo? What has she got besides the cringe Australia one, the sun or whatever it was on her foot and that? What’s the last one?:/

• Haha
Reactions: 2

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
I'm not sure on all the rules but when you click on the video it comes up with a tag in the top left hand corner saying that it includes paid promotion - does that not count?

Reactions: 1

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Watch out, there's a lyric on the new Taylor Swift album about how turning 21 is supposed to be fun (which is in the context of her being stood up by her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party) so no doubt Molly is going to go on and on about how relatable that lyric is to her because she "couldn't" celebrate her 21st.
Oh ffs we will not hear the end of it now

Kcn

Chatty Member
to this day, I still bet on the fact that she’s probs sad she didn’t have a hoe faze. Bet she imagines what it would have been like going to Australia and falling in love with someone over there and having summer flings etc. I just get this vibe that she wishes she could explore, had that vibe for years now😬. She comes across like she would be a flirt anyway, bet she’s sad she can’t go any further!
I remember someone on here once said that given the opportunity she’d drop Tom to be with a D list celebrity.

Saying something happens 'when I'm not filming' is the classic influencer phrase for 'it doesn't happen but I want to convince you it does'.

What TV show do you think she was talking about as her career highlight? My guess is something to do with Strictly since she's been involved with that show before.

EDIT - her eyeshadow looks SO bad, I wish she's learn to blend it out. I respect that she likes to use different colours and I don't think there's anything wrong with colours, but it's so blocky.
oh god i hope it’s not strictly again only cause i will be jealous if she gets to meet adam peaty 🥵
…could be some content for i’m a celeb cause she said it airs this month? can’t imagine what she’d do for it tho 😂

BaileyMC

VIP Member
OT, but I’m convinced we live so close to each other🤣

Cringe at her stories last night acting like a blazer and trousers is such a ✨niche✨ Outfit
We more than likely probably do but I don’t wanna say the village I’m from aha. Any clues you wanna give me aha? Maybe the nearest village or maybe surrounding area? I wanna know so bad aha, because I know quite a few on this thread are form Hull/EY

freckles00

it gives me such second hand embarrassment how hard she’s pushing the a-z video, like i feel kinda bad for how little views it got cos it probably took a while but like… that’s what you get for making half arsed content i guess. like why did she mention the first place had a castle but not even show the castle?? she should have shown at least one slightly interesting thing about each place like if you’re going to the effort of getting to all these places, you may as well go somewhere other than costa.
And greggs hahahahaha

• Haha
Honestly I feel like university has told Eve how to balance her time and has led to her becoming more confident in herself and her ideas. Molly wouldn't have that as she never went to university as she spent every weekend at home and never really seemed to care.
Yh I don’t think Molly liked the course she did, I think it was a foundation course at university.

Unforgivingrose

Holly's weren't great, but they were so much better since Holly seemed to actually try and show the country rather than just showing some MaD dRiNkInG adventures
Yeah I remember her at least getting out and about and not just doing everything on the tour too, have her much better content