Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
She's rerecording her first six albums so she can own the master recordings of her songs. Her original masters were sold to someone Taylor disagrees with, and the masters owner has since tried to prevent her performing her early hits live. A few months ago she rereleased Fearless, her second album. This is Red, her fourth album, which is arguably much more loved than Fearless so it's getting bigger fan reaction. They're called 'Taylor's version' to distinguish them from the originals and to show her ownership. She's doing it so fast as all the songs are already written and most have already been recorded, so it's just a case of recreating the production or selecting which tracks cut from the original album she should release this time round.
The thing to watch was a short film for the 10 minute version of the song All Too Well.
Oh I see! Thank you for explaining x

BaileyMC

VIP Member
I’ll pop a clue in the spoiler so we don’t clog the thread up.

I’m from a village/small town outside Hull, so ER, but in the other direction to Molly. If a guy called Ricky has been causing grief in your village/surrounding areas then we live close!
Ah right okay. Yeah I’m not familiar with a Ricky I don’t think. Nothing comes to mind, I’m in the direction heading towards the coast!