Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomer123

I think her latest video has suggested she's drifted apart from Erin. If it's true, it's such a shame since they'd been best friends for absolutely ages.

Reactions: 2

gee_beth

VIP Member
she literally must’ve changed it in the last 30 mins because the screen shot I shared says beauty_spectrum but now her Instagram is definitely molly_thompson… I guess that’s what the balloons are for.

i predict she will quote Taylor swift and say “the old Molly/beauty spectrum can’t come to the phone right now, why, oh, cause she’s dead”
I bet she’s seething she didn’t use that especially as she’s Tswift no1 Australian fan x

• Haha

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
I don’t use tiktok but I wanted to see what she was saying about Taylor Swift and oh my fucking God how cringe is she!!!! I would be so embarrassed if I posted stuff like that on social media.

ColourfulRainbow

Literally spot on - she's got loads of stuff for travelling, an opal ring from Tom that is made in Australia and a White Company reed diffuser and travel shower gel

Edit: Oh and she's also got 2 Taylor Swift books from her Grandma (a quiz book and colouring book)
I'm expecting a lot of her saying 'It's a little bit of me.' About a lot of things 🤣.

Rxixnxox

ive watched them both a long time - I don’t know if anyone else remembers the big group videos with people like Lewys and eve etc? Ana used to get hate alllll the time for being so “quiet” in the group and everyone would celebrate people like molly who was v outspoken. None of them ever stuck up for her, or if they did, they were super passive aggressive. If I was ana (the most successful of that group) I would distance myself too! She’s clearly there for management haha
Don't like either of them😭

applesandoranges

Just clicked on Mollys video - and have a question for anyone who’s on the other side/behind the scenes of YouTube / a creator. I’ve noticed recently that her ads at the start are unskippable, is this a choice of the creator or is it random?

It’s a bit sad that with all the friends she’s had over the years only 6(?) were available for her special special 22nd birthday.
No shame in having 6 close friends but it’s weird to hire a big Airbnb for a party with £££s spent on decorations just for so few people to show up
Did she only invite the same number of people as there are Taylor swift albums so each person could dress as an era? Is that why some people weren’t there, abit weird

Her fake drunk at 15.49 in the video has given me the ick
I’m not certain it’s fake drunk, she’s been known to be a lightweight in precious videos - see Leeds fest video where Eve B looks raging at her for being a lightweight.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Melier

VIP Member
Also says she loves travel content and then mentions lost leblanc 😐 one of the most famous travel YouTubers that most people will have heard of/follow

Melier

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see when they go? Sounds like they were planning to go to SE Asia first then to Australia before this announcement. Could mean lots of last minute changing of plans if they decide to do it the other way around?
I think they’re going next week some time by the sounds of her insta stories! So I assume they’re planning to go to Thailand on the 1 day quarantine visa then Australia a month after