Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
It’s more when she eats hard cheese which normally uses rennet which is not vegetarian. Standard cheese is veggie friendly 🙂
Yes sorry this is what I meant! She eats Parmesan which definitely isn’t veggie

Her interviewing people on the red carpet also made me cringe

Reactions: 4

BaileyMC

VIP Member
She was also in my town and didn't show much of it, it looked like she just walked around the church & council building 🤣. I mean she could've walked around the docks and told the 'industrial & dock' fact when walking around it which would've been more fitting to the fact (even though I know there's not usually much to see other than the water & some ships but sometimes the views can be nice when walking round). Then said 'I heart Goole' in a sarcastic tone 😕🙃. I know where I live isn't the best but she needs to learn to have some respect & stop being childish.

How did she not realise in Ilkley that the car park was a park & display? You can literally see the pay here sign behind her when she's talking about it 🤦🏻‍♀️😩.

I've had to give in watching the video as its just plain boring (I think I made it to I) & just her showing glimpses of towns just to say she's been there. Would've been nice if she went to towns & showed more of it instead of rushing through the alphabet just to say she's made it through A to Z. I know its probably because she wanted to make it into one video but would've probably been better to make it into 2 parts instead of rushing it & could've put more effort in over 2 parts. I think she overhypes her travel videos to be better then they actually are 🥱🤣.

Rant over 🤣
Not going to lie I’m local to you too (and Molly) and Goole doesn’t have a good reputation as being the best place to live. My dad works with a lot of people from Goole as he works at the docks in Hull and the people aren’t bad at all the area just has a bad reputation. And don’t forget Molly is from Beverley so probably thinks places like Goole are beneath her. As long as you like where you live it doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
i weirdly think this is it exactly what bugs me about her?! Like there is nothing wrong being like ‘yeah I thought it looked nice so I asked for it’ rather than always having to be out there or know “everything” about something?!

Being basic (and I don’t mean that as an insult) is fine, you just need to own it whereas she is constantly trying to show that she is SOO INTO IT and then looking like a mug. Say you had a great holiday to Australia and you want to go back, that’s cool. Don’t pretend you’re the bloody expert and carve a new personality around it when it isn’t genuine!
It’s because ✨ she’s not like other girls ✨boooois. She only admits to being basic if it’s IRONIC. Even though she types like this how EVERY basic insta girl I know types. So quirky, just vibez x

ColourfulRainbow

I've seen YouTubers who have 10k-30k subscribers who do better & more interesting videos than Molly. Not saying 10k-30k is rubbish but just mean they deserve more subscribers than Molly who repeats food challenges/other videos.

Lola123

VIP Member
There was no mention of a gift from her was there? I wonder if she still sees others from the friendship group?
I don’t think so, I went and did some digging and by the looks of some of the others, and by the looks of it she doesn’t have any if much interaction and nor does her long term BF either who I thought was friends with them too

Lola123

VIP Member
i think she'll be able to move to london because of youtube money. she did quite well when she was doing it i'm sure she'll have saved up.
She’s been working loads too! She just has worked and saved I’ve assumed, it could also be for work too! She doesn’t post much anymore I don’t think