BeautySpectrum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we should keep it like this because she’ll be fuming that a) it’s the beautyspectrum name that she’s so desperately tried to break free from and b) she hasn’t done anything thread title worthy despite travelling to some of the most interesting places in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah this thread title pretty much sums up how interesting her content has been for the last few months.

Reactions: 17
So she’s just admitted the only reason she went to Taman Ayun is because she wanted to recreate these photos? Nothing about the history or cultural significance of the site? It’s purely just so she can say she’s been there isn’t it, I bet they just took the photos and left

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This whole trip has literally just been a checklist of places so she can say she's been there

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she was an animal she'd definitely be a snake, the amount of times she's got her tongue out.

I feel like even now she's toured SE Asia she won't be using it as a personality trait like she does Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got another tattoo, what we betting on this time? I'm betting on something written in a foreign script, probably Thai, even though she's in Indonesia

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She got another tattoo, what we betting on this time? I'm betting on something written in a foreign script, probably Thai, even though she's in Indonesia
It’ll be of a bowl of pasta, to represent her trip highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so they’re coming home soon.. can’t wait for the constant ‘I travelled South East Asia with my boyfriend if you didn’t know’🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says time flies when you're having fun - she could have had a better way of showing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually can’t believe she’s been away since Feb… driest travel vlogger of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The views on her vlogs are a bit embarrassing considering she is trying to rebrand as a travel influencer.
They’re just so boring and repetitive, despite being in totally different and unique countries!

also, she has eaten out for 3 meals a day for months..why haven’t they even attempted to cook in some of the hostels?? They must’ve had a bottomless pit of money to spend

Reactions: 14
I'm not a big unjaded jade fan, but I do remember when she travelled Australia she would make dinner in her hostel and save leftovers for lunch. I don't expect Molly to do it every day, but you think she would at least half the time.

Reactions: 11
To be fair to her it’s really uncommon to cook meals in hostels in SE Asia as it’s so cheap to eat out - most hostels don’t even have kitchens

+ shops aren’t really equipped with ingredients

Reactions: 3
I know I keep going on about her and visiting the temples (I did religious studies A level, with a focus on SE Asia) - but I think she’s being so disrespectful, saying on her account that she’s ‘all templed out’ but then on the next slide saying she went there to be blessed and wouldn’t turn down the opportunity. The people who perform those blessings take great pride in what they’re doing, and it may come as a surprise to Molly 😂 but they believe in what they’re doing and don’t just do it for the tourist’s amusement.

Also, I’ll admit, I haven’t been travelling Asia for 100 days but how can you be templed out? Firstly, she hasn’t visited that many and second, they are stunning works of art and historical sites. I think she’s also been to Buddhist and Hindu temples so there’s different things to learn and explore within each temple (not to mention all of the different divisions within the religions, therefore meaning that no 2 temples would be the same). I don’t know how much religion Molly studied in school (and neither myself or her are religious) so maybe she doesn’t have the same feeling towards it.

In my opinion, she’s once again gone just to say she has and say that she’s been blessed. And I 100% believe she’ll vlog and say she’s nervous for the flight back but it’s fine because she’s been ✨blessed✨ Rant over 😂

Reactions: 15
To be fair to her it’s really uncommon to cook meals in hostels in SE Asia as it’s so cheap to eat out - most hostels don’t even have kitchens

+ shops aren’t really equipped with ingredients
That may be - but they've eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe ffs

Reactions: 8
Not Molly saying people don't realise Singapore is literally on the coast... it's an island ffs 😭
Even if you didn't know it was an island, it's literally at the bottom of a peninsula. Of course it's on the coast. Molly actually did well in school but her knowledge seems to be regressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Molly saying people don't realise Singapore is literally on the coast... it's an island ffs 😭
Haha where did she think it was?!

Her new vlog is painful to watch. There's so much to see on Singapore and she just hung around the Marina the whole time. She says it's so different to Asia because it's the most western place which just shows how much she doesn't like the travelling part of all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.