BeautySpectrum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching her latest video I honestly think she’s leaving on Harry’s birthday on purpose as she can’t stand attention not being on her. She said herself any other day was easier to fly but it ‘had’ to be a Monday. Why lol.. you’re both unemployed

• Sad
Reactions: 20
watching her latest video I honestly think she’s leaving on Harry’s birthday on purpose as she can’t stand attention not being on her. She said herself any other day was easier to fly but it ‘had’ to be a Monday. Why lol.. you’re both unemployed
I think this is in terms of their tour starting tbf, normally they start on a set day of the week.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never posted on tattle before but I find it very strange how she’s willing to like this tweet about no longer supporting David Walliams (which obviously I agree with), but has continued to support JK Rowling and the Harry Potter franchise
Her Twitter mentions are full of tweets like this and against considering her Father’s views I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just favouriting to make it look like she agrees with topics she knows are controversial. Had to lol at her a few vlogs ago saying she actually is interested in and knows about politics. She’s up there with the most vapid content creators I know.

Also found it ironic that she tweeted calling Matt Hancock a walking ick when her and her boyfriend are the biggest ick’s going 😂 (Not that I am disputing Matt Hancock being an ick here).

Reactions: 10
She has used that "your on your own kid" song twice now on a post about moving, once on insta and just now on tiktok.

Shes not going on her own... shes going with her BF and a tour company 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i am embarrassed that she’s got her friend to book flights to come and visit her in Australia when she’s not even gone yet and will be back within 12 months 😫🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling that her and Tom will develop different friendship groups in Aus and drift apart

Also, why is she dragging out her leaving so much? She isn't moving to Australia, she's just going on a long holiday. She'll be back very soon when she realises she can't just party and get drunk all the time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.