BeautySpectrum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo... No words
She only got the coordinates so that people are forced to ask and she can tell them all about her travels when in reality they were just curious about the tattoo and nothing else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is so much more to Singapore that she could have done other than the most touristy sights!

Reactions: 7
That is just a horrible tattoo. The line work is horrendous and like @Randomer123 said, the chances of it healing well are zero. Also, having a lol to myself that she chose Ubud, definitely because she thinks it’s the most well known part.
I'm pretty sure she knows how many tattoos she's got & doesn't need to put '??' Or 'I think.' 😂 it's not as if her body is completely covered in them. Why is she so cringey?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god that tattoo is so tacky. The whole ‘travel’ thing being her personality is unbelievably cringe. In five years that’ll be a blurry unreadable mess

Reactions: 21
It’s all so cringe. She could have done something cohesive like the national flower from each place and build them up into a bouquet design or a common symbol or word and add to it with each trip so it’s one piece that tells a story over several trips. Instead she looks like she’s opened the flash book kept especially for brits travelling and picked the first one, then spun a wheel to decide where on her it goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s all so cringe. She could have done something cohesive like the national flower from each place and build them up into a bouquet design or a common symbol or word and add to it with each trip so it’s one piece that tells a story over several trips. Instead she looks like she’s opened the flash book kept especially for brits travelling and picked the first one, then spun a wheel to decide where on her it goes.
That flower idea is really cute! A good artist could definitely have done a lot with that. Although I'm pretty sure the corpse flower is one of the national flowers of Indonesia, which would have been an interesting choice for a tattoo

That flower idea is really cute! A good artist could definitely have done a lot with that. Although I'm pretty sure the corpse flower is one of the national flowers of Indonesia, which would have been an interesting choice for a tattoo
haha! Just had a look at what it looks like, and tbf, I’d rather that than the coordinates 😂

She just lacks any creativity or originality, it’s painful at this point!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even realise a new thread had been created. She’s that boring I forgot about her lol

Reactions: 6
‘Literally didn’t take any photos or videos’ - the 2 stories before that were a photo and a video of the night, make it make sense 🤦‍♀️
Fully convinced she's borderline illiterate, as evidenced by the number of times she uses 'yano' as a word

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Literally didn’t take any photos or videos’ - the 2 stories before that were a photo and a video of the night, make it make sense 🤦‍♀️
This girl is coming home with a whole new wardrobe

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s coming home after 3 and a bit months 😂 Girl made it sound like she was doing a world trip for years

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What body part is it on… her arm?
I think so because you can see her fearless tattoo which is the crook of her elbow on one arm. This must be on the same arm as that horrific Australia tattoo.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.