BeautySpectrum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother and his gf are 21 and flew out to Australia in March after saving for a year and a bit. They are working 12 hour days in a restaurant and have bought a camper van and are now saving to actually start travelling around. Think their plan is to be out there for 2/3 years and travel parts of Asia as well. I know everyone’s circumstances are different but to me it’s deffo like Molly and Harry Tom have just been on a long holiday 😂 I’m sure tours and excursions have their benefits but surely you get the most life lessons from figuring things out yourself. 3 months away and our Molly will be acting like she’s the most worldly wise person 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is ready for her to be even more annoying now they are back? Cue the ‘throwback’ posts the second they land

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe they went to an Indian restaurant in Singapore and Tom ordered tomato soup 😭😭

• Haha
Still offended by molly’s confident ‘you can easily do Singapore in two days’ …. And to top it off, she goes to the SAME BAR SHE WENT TO LAST TIME

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still offended by molly’s confident ‘you can easily do Singapore in two days’ …. And to top it off, she goes to the SAME BAR SHE WENT TO LAST TIME
She literally has no concept of anything outside Italian restaurants and big shopping centres

Reactions: 17
She missed so much of Singapore. I was there for 5 days a few years ago and there was still things left I didn't do. She didn't even leave the marina to see anything else there.

Reactions: 5
The airport reunion reel ffs. She’s gone on an extended holiday do we need balloons and videos and crying. Some people were probably landing at the airport having not seen people since before Covid and this muppet is causing a scene like that over a holiday where she text and facetimed home at every opportunity 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
bets on her telling her mum and dad to buy her balloons for their ‘reunion’ so it could be filmed for ‘content’ 🙄😴

• Haha
She still has travel videos to post and I suspect that means she's now gonna take like a 3 week 'holiday' at home from her holiday because her life is so tough

Reactions: 6
The airport reunion reel ffs. She’s gone on an extended holiday do we need balloons and videos and crying. Some people were probably landing at the airport having not seen people since before Covid and this muppet is causing a scene like that over a holiday where she text and facetimed home at every opportunity 🙄
Omg this!! I went to visit family after two years because of covid and no one was waving any balloons. At some point Harry will spent a few months at uni before going home and I bet there won't be tears and balloons about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That reel is ridiculous. I too, think she will have told them to bring balloons for ''content'.' It's so cringe.
I wonder if the 3 month and a bit trip will make them want to move in together? Spending all that time together then going home to their separate houses seems odd.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.