Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2022-06-30-16-44-11-698_com.instagram.android.jpg
molly is 22 years old and only just realising that she did not have a completely ✨niche✨ childhood. She'll be surprised to hear she wasn't the only kid to use a parachute during pe next

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Melier

VIP Member
Claiming the 7 grand she spent in 4 months is less than she’d spend at home in that time 🤯🤯 she pays no rent, what is she doing with her money

Also her and Tom are so out of touch. Claiming ‘anyone could do this trip’ and it’s not just cos mollys an influencer and parts of it were gifted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I feel like we should keep it like this because she’ll be fuming that a) it’s the beautyspectrum name that she’s so desperately tried to break free from and b) she hasn’t done anything thread title worthy despite travelling to some of the most interesting places in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Thoughts anyone?
Little Miss Doesn't Declare Paid Work Properly
Little Miss No Fashion Sense
Little Miss Can't Find Vegetarian Food Anywhere
Little Miss Getting Left Behind by Friends Who Are All Developing Adult Lives, Careers, and Fulfilling Hobbies While I am Stunted in the 17-Year-Old Life I Thought Was Cool Back Then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Melier

VIP Member
I’m not sure why it’s a big secret? Why couldn’t she have said 4 months ago that she was coming home in June to go to Disney? Nobody has been sat on the edge of their seats wondering why she came home.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Vce

How entitled do you have to be to do a week long countdown to an announcement that’s you moving to Australia…in the middle of a cost of living crisis where people are choosing between heating or eating. Read the room molly no one cares except you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not molly bragging on her stories about buying a new MacBook to match her new phone(n)molly none of us can heat our homes or afford groceries. Bit insensitive imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BaileyMC

VIP Member
its actually baffling how they managed to spend 14K between them in 4 months ??? Like where did their money go other than flights
Because they didn’t go backpacking, they just went on holiday with a backpack. It’s all the eating out every night and staying in fancy hotels. She just went on holiday

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I can just imagine the whole family waiting for her so they can go out and her getting annoyed and making them clear out the living room so that she can film a tiktok 😂
Imagine dressing up as Taylor Swift for your 23rd birthday. Bring back bullying😭

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
So she really thinks we believe they threw a dart and it happened to land somewhere that you could fly out of Manchester the next morning to

• Haha
I’m a big Taylor swift fan but forcing yourself up at 5am and fake crying over her music and filming it is actually very very embarrassing for a 23 year old.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
She made a video about Midnights for a 'very very very niche audience' as if Taylor Swift isn't the most popular artist in the entire world

• Haha
Reactions: 27