BeautySpectrum #5 Subscriber count dead, as daddy makes moves on insta girls, only thing moving is her tattle thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember posting something similar a while back! She posted a photo of her and Tom and said she was lucky to be with him but followed it up with ‘that’s a proper wet wipe thing to say’ - why is that a ‘wet wipe’ thing to say? I love telling my boyfriend I love him, and I’ll happily say that on social media too! I think she’s trying to play it cool and almost try and put on the persona of ‘Tom loves me more than I love him, I’d cope fine if we ever broke up’ (if that makes any sense?)

Molly, showing your love for your boyfriend doesn’t make you lose your quirkiness 😜
I get what you mean!! Quite odd considering they’ve been together over 4 years. You’d think she’d be in love with him and wanting a future with him (which she probably does? Who even knows at this point) But seemingly overly affectionate with her boyfriend doesn’t fit into her quirky ✨niche✨ image

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok who wrote in the comments section of her latest video… ?

‘Next vid, going through your Dad’s Twitter’

🤣🤣👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why’s she trying to make her name being spelt wrong a personality trait. She has the most basic name 😂. I’ve grown up constantly having my name spelt wrong but it’s just something you accept not make it your personality haha

Um... having a law degree does not make you a lawyer 🥴 slightly awkward View attachment 627929
If only it was that easy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why isn’t she wearing a mask when bowling 😑😑😑

(correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure that’s the rules)

Reactions: 2
Why isn’t she wearing a mask when bowling 😑😑😑

(correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure that’s the rules)
I just looked at Hollywood's Bowling's Covid rules & says to wear a mask at all times besides when eating & drinking. I would think you'd have to put it back on when not eating/drinking & when bowling but I'm unsure I could be wrong. But guess Princess Molly seems to think she's exempt from all rules even more so now she's had 1 vaccine 😒🙄

Reactions: 7
Tbh I found her new video more enjoyable than a lot of her recent ones, but I can’t help but feel like she just missed the mark! I know she said that it’s not a history channel, but just something like “one thing that I discovered about the castle that was particularly interesting/unique was…” would’ve been a massive improvement! As someone who loves those kind of historic and heritage based days out, I felt like the footage was saturated with quirky comments and attempts at getting a quick laugh, like she didn’t really care what she was doing aside from making a video. I’m sure you could visit any castle and say it reminds you of Harry Potter or make a joke about the tiny stairs! I guess it goes to show that Molly isn’t really trying to be a travel vlogger (even though that’s what she desperately wants), she’s just doing challenge videos based around getting trains to different places.

Reactions: 8
No hun nobody wants to watch you 🙄
I'm not subscribed to her on YouTube & she still manages to appear on my YouTube homepage but might be because of YouTube 'watching' What I've watched in the past 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. Think its a slight hint that she knows her YouTube is failing 😂

Reactions: 5
Molly’s Dad once again demonstrating his total lack of compassion or understanding. Firstly, seeing a solo person in a car wearing a mask is none of your business, leave them alone. Secondly, they could be a carer driving to pick up a client and keeping the car safe for their vulnerable client who will be getting in. They could be a public sector worker driving a pool car and they are keeping their colleague who will drive it next safe. They could have just dropped someone off and not taken their mask off yet. Why the obsession from him?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.