Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I wish I could say some details because I know a relatively large amount about Molly from the *inside* (lol) but I don’t wanna get caught out or drag people into sh*t… it’s so annoying
I don’t mean to sound rude but don’t come on a gossip site and hint that you have gossip then not actually share it?? Noones gonna know who you are. But just don’t mention it if you’re not gonna give details.

Reactions: 43

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Hi fellow Tattlers, Gossip Girl here 😂
So I went out on Saturday because my friend had a spare ticket to go out and she wanted some company because her other friend cancelled!
I ended up seeing Molly at the Taylor Swift club night and I must say she was acting so obnoxious. She was with 3 other friends and Molly was trying to be the centre of attention by bumping into people for no reason and holding two drinks at a time because she loves a drink. At one point she sat on the stage and the security guard had to tell her to get off. I took some pics of the event and saw she was in them. She was just obnoxious overall and thought she was so quirky because she loves Taylor when other people at the event were friendly and not getting told off by security.
XOXO Gossip Girl 😂

How do I add videos on here?

Hi fellow Tattlers, Gossip Girl here 😂
So I went out on Saturday because my friend had a spare ticket to go out and she wanted some company because her other friend cancelled!
I ended up seeing Molly at the Taylor Swift club night and I must say she was acting so obnoxious. She was with 3 other friends and Molly was trying to be the centre of attention by bumping into people for no reason and holding two drinks at a time because she loves a drink. At one point she sat on the stage and the security guard had to tell her to get off. I took some pics of the event and saw she was in them. She was just obnoxious overall and thought she was so quirky because she loves Taylor when other people at the event were friendly and not getting told off by security.
XOXO Gossip Girl

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Title suggestion
Beauty spectrum #6 ‘travelling’ to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

brownbee

1309268E-92B1-4A6A-9F28-A5676E498227.png

…but she legit is entertaining the hate by putting it up on her story and moaning about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Calabria

VIP Member
FabHan did a video and someone asked if she’s still friends with Molly and Alice - would that be this Molly?

anyway she said that they’ve drifted because they’re at different stages in life but that she’s still friends with Alice who does the design work for her company and has also just bought a house.

I took that to mean “Molly needs to grow up” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Irec

Ok who wrote in the comments section of her latest video… ?

‘Next vid, going through your Dad’s Twitter’

🤣🤣👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jessalyn860

Did anyone else notice this in her new video?

Molly: until very recently we’ve both been students practically (I think in regards to spending)

Molly 5 mins later: Tom has worked 40 hour weeks since the age of 18

Whichever one fits her narrative at that moment…

• Haha
Reactions: 35

daisychainx

9E7B78D3-E01F-4AA9-8E99-1B6C37B72E48.png

Accidentally stumbled across one of the biggest influencer hot spots in Mykonos and this girl wants to be a travel vlogger 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
How does Molly manage to make everything about her .. comparing the fact she is packing to go away to Harry packing to move out just isn’t the same thing. You can pack a case to go on holiday in an hour.

Reactions: 33

daisychainx

Love Harry repeating ‘it’s not all about you Molly’ for the third time and Molly CONTINUING to talk about her uni room and what she had. Jesus, she is so self-absorbed. She should have just let Harry and Janine get on with it but no, can’t miss the opportunity to leech some free relatable content.

Also, I know it’s a personal choice now so can’t be criticised too much but her not wearing a mask in B&M when she’s been here, there and everywhere and is going to Greece in a couple of days is just typical.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
You can see why Molly wants to be a travel vlogger. She has a real way of understanding the local culture and bringing it alive for her viewers. She’s a natural with words and paints an evocative picture of where she visits. I feel like I truly understand Santorini now I know it’s “so cute and so Greek, lol”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Wasnt part of her Aus trip free or ad/spon? She did not follow the traditional backpacker travel path of working low pay retail/bar/hostel work, she did not sign up for Aus bank account or even take a 40-70lbackpack, plus she even tried to enter country known for strict visa laws on a unsuitable visa and how long was the trip 6 weeks, essentially a holiday!
Anytime she talks about how she “travelled round australia” I just think of that bit of the second inbetweeners movie where Katie asks Will how long they’re out there for and he says about 6 weeks and she goes ‘oh so you’re on holiday then?’ and he tries to insist that they’re travelling🤣🤣 hoping someone will know what I’m on about. But yeah molly = will (and their dancing is the same too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ECH

VIP Member
Talking about how he'll have to learn to be independent at uni as if she knows, not as if she came back home every weekend to get her mum to do her washing

Also her talking about how Freshers is about 'the sesh' as if a) she's some wild party animal and b) it's not going to be a very different Freshers for Harry this year considering COVID

• Haha
Reactions: 31