BeautySpectrum #5 Subscriber count dead, as daddy makes moves on insta girls, only thing moving is her tattle thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell if she’s being sarcastic - Taylor Swift themed (Red album) is not random for your 22nd birthday, it’s probably a very common thing.
the audacity to call that random when every single girl plays 22 when its their 22nd birthday 🤣 i actually can't deal with her

Reactions: 23
But guys remember she was the first and only person to like Taylor Swift for years, just like how she was first to like Harry Potter despite being born after several books had already been released

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's been veggie for 10? months and is going on about how she can't remember what meat tastes like. Also talks about how she couldn't do much for her birthday. She's such a bleeping attention seeker isn't she.

Reactions: 18
Guys, let's show some kindness here. Molly is literally the only person who had a birthday, never mind major life event, impacted by the pandemic. She could only have six people at her drinks, like, guys, that is so niche and unfair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's been veggie for 10? months and is going on about how she can't remember what meat tastes like. Also talks about how she couldn't do much for her birthday. She's such a bleeping attention seeker isn't she.
I can’t believe she’s STILL trying to claim she couldn’t do anything for her birthday. My last two birthdays fell into lockdowns and all I could do was see my family from a doorstep on a driveby. She got to go for drinks and broke lockdown rules the whole time to see her boyfriend, she was barely even in a lockdown! She’s an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Australian Government are opening the borders just because it’s Molly’s birthday don’t you know. They’ve really missed her over there shouting ‘I’m surfing boiiiizzz, so nice, so rogue’ and throwing hand gestures about.

Side note, someone commented on her haunted house video letting her know that Tom’s chicken Parma was a huge Aussie dish. Thought she would have known that being 1/2 Australian from her 6 week holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.