BeautySpectrum #5 Subscriber count dead, as daddy makes moves on insta girls, only thing moving is her tattle thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but molly knows she looks like both of her parents. her and creepy carl have similar faces. she just posted that vote thing for engagement! what’s worse is i actually engaged with her and voted on it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the previous thread someone mentioned that molly supports brands like stradivarius but won't support shein. I understand why shein is bad but why is stradivarius bad? Sorry for being a bit off topic but I recently started buying jeans from them on asos and I'm in love with their sizing and fit

In the previous thread someone mentioned that molly supports brands like stradivarius but won't support shein. I understand why shein is bad but why is stradivarius bad? Sorry for being a bit off topic but I recently started buying jeans from them on asos and I'm in love with their sizing and fit
I think this might’ve been me! They’re better than shein (I also like Stradivarius jeans) but Stradivarius and similar brands promote fast fashion

Reactions: 8
If she wants to go to Australia so bad why doesn’t she just get a proper job out there and move lol. I know few people who have managed to do it. Yes, it’s hard work but she’s acting like her life depends on going to Oz.

also, she obvs won’t do this as she just wants to go on holiday again but what is she going to do if she goes again!?The same tours??? I can’t imagine her exploring the cold Tasmania or vast WA… it’s just so bizarre

Reactions: 17
I wish she’d stop doing the Mamma Mia reels, she’s ruining my favourite film:oops: only I’m allowed to like Mamma Mia boiiiiz bcos I liked it when I was a teenager before it was ✨ PoPuLaR✨ soooo niche🤪😙✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am actually dreading when she turns 22 and decides to make it known to EVERYONE that she is a Taylor swift fan and makes being 22 her new personality trait

Thanks to Molly downplaying Grackle I discovered her content. She’s a million times more talented, funny, and natural on film than Molly. I’ve watched loads of her back catalogue since.
I also love that in her tik tok about getting the vaccine she said she saw a someone talking about how it’s like a dating app when you get your vaccine with people the same age as you in your area, the someone that said that was Grackle!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s so ‘quirky’ by spelling her name with a y 😜 how dare anyone spell Princess’ name wrong!
It bothers me so much that she always uses apostrophe + s for her plural endings😭 I know it's a little thing but I see it in every single one of her stories

Reactions: 5
I also love that in her tik tok about getting the vaccine she said she saw a someone talking about how it’s like a dating app when you get your vaccine with people the same age as you in your area, the someone that said that was Grackle!! 🤣🤣🤣
that is so embarassing for her im crying

on another note, molly is the absolute worst for milking a trend when its already dead! this whole bf vs gf poundland challenge was a thing like 3 months ago and shes literally just posted another one of them on her tik tok like ? it flopped the first time, part 3 in lidl isnt going to save you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am actually dreading when she turns 22 and decides to make it known to EVERYONE that she is a Taylor swift fan and makes being 22 her new personality trait
Taylor is rereleasing 22 this year too, a month after Molly's birthday, so it's only going to get worse

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Love that creepy carl had a pint at the pub then proceeded to be sat in the drivers seat for the final q&a 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Love that creepy carl had a pint at the pub then proceeded to be sat in the drivers seat for the final q&a 👏🏼 👏🏼
I mean chances of him being over the limit after one pint are slim but STILL, I wouldn’t risk it personally and it’s not a good behaviour to promote on her channel!

Reactions: 11
I mean chances of him being over the limit after one pint are slim but STILL, I wouldn’t risk it personally and it’s not a good behaviour to promote on her channel!
Exactly, Molly has lots of young viewers so it’s more about the principle!

Reactions: 2
Bit random but have you guys noticed how Molly always says ‘big love’ when posting with tom on ig/commenting on his instagram posts? I understand if she doesn’t want to be super mushy but it seems like she rarely ever says that she loves him online, makes me wonder how she is with him irl?? I’ve been with my girlfriend nearly 2 and a half years and we say we love each other multiple times a day (but, that is a result of us being clingy gays 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Bit random but have you guys noticed how Molly always says ‘big love’ when posting with tom on ig/commenting on his instagram posts? I understand if she doesn’t want to be super mushy but it seems like she rarely ever says that she loves him online, makes me wonder how she is with him irl?? I’ve been with my girlfriend nearly 2 and a half years and we say we love each other multiple times a day (but, that is a result of us being clingy gays 🤣)
I remember posting something similar a while back! She posted a photo of her and Tom and said she was lucky to be with him but followed it up with ‘that’s a proper wet wipe thing to say’ - why is that a ‘wet wipe’ thing to say? I love telling my boyfriend I love him, and I’ll happily say that on social media too! I think she’s trying to play it cool and almost try and put on the persona of ‘Tom loves me more than I love him, I’d cope fine if we ever broke up’ (if that makes any sense?)

Molly, showing your love for your boyfriend doesn’t make you lose your quirkiness 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.