BeautySpectrum #5 Subscriber count dead, as daddy makes moves on insta girls, only thing moving is her tattle thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Spencerskates
Beautyspectrum aka Molly Thompson from the teeny tiny village of Beverley (you’ve probably never heard of it, it’s niche!)

Still going on about going back to Australia after her little holiday in 2020 and making it her whole personality.
Still can’t lip sync on tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap time!

- Has been to London multiple times and Brighton with Tom, always seems to eat at chain restaurants.
- Now uses the word ‘niche’ to describe everything, possibly mixing it up with the word ‘specific’.
- Still likes to mention that she’s a size 8.
- Her personality traits now include: Taylor Swift, purple, Australia, having a high school boyfriend and being vaccinated (feel free to add to this list 😂)
- Travelled from Land’s End to John O’Groats with Harry and only did one video on it and basically complained the whole time.
- Harry is still more interesting in videos than Molly ever has been.
- Daddy Spectrum once again being controversial (liking anti-lockdown/anti-vaccine tweets).
- Still lives in a ‘tiny village in the middle of nowhere’ near a city no one has heard of 😜
- Now thinks she can jump on a plane to Australia one day after her first vaccine when borders are still very much closed.
- Likes to boss Tom around (wouldn’t let him eat a cake and a doughnut, like he’s a child), meanwhile,Tom is still hanging around and kisses her in every photo whilst she stares at the camera.
- Still acts like she’s 16 when she’s drunk.
- She’s just not like other 21 year old girls 😜

Feel free to add more, sorry they’re not in chronological order 😂

Reactions: 22
Lied to her viewers about breaking lockdown rules and then proceeded to be excruciatingly rude to anyone who dared mention it!
Was rude about Grackle saying "who???" and claiming she'd never heard of her!

Reactions: 17
- Her personality traits now include: Taylor Swift, purple, Australia, having a high school boyfriend and being vaccinated (feel free to add to this list 😂)
Don't forget that she liked Harry Potter before it was popular, despite being born two years after the series began

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lied to her viewers about breaking lockdown rules and then proceeded to be excruciatingly rude to anyone who dared mention it!
Was rude about Grackle saying "who???" and claiming she'd never heard of her!
Thanks to Molly downplaying Grackle I discovered her content. She’s a million times more talented, funny, and natural on film than Molly. I’ve watched loads of her back catalogue since.

Reactions: 20
Didn’t Molly say her next video was featuring her dad. Maybe it’s a look through his Twitter 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carl really does think he’s gods gift… no wonder Molly is so up herself too
Yup, the more you look at how he conducts himself, the more Molly makes sense. I mean word for word, this could be Molly.

And then with the apple not falling far from the tree you have these….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’d probably vlog the whole day so no one would miss it anyway - also, is she trying to be ‘quirky’ 😜 by claiming she has fake friends?
She openly admitted to 'formerly' bullying her friends on TikTok so I'm not surprised she's like this. She has big mean girl vibes to me anyway.

Reactions: 10
Yup, the more you look at how he conducts himself, the more Molly makes sense. I mean word for word, this could be Molly.

And then with the apple not falling far from the tree you have these….
That first one is so niche Carl 🤪 only you would do that hahaha ✨

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ Carl you vile little piece of tit.
edit, are we ok with adding a nod to this fucker in the title 😐

hi Carl. We know you read here 🙂

I feel for janine and Harry 😭
I really don’t, I think Janine is perfectly happy being the kept wife, no responsibilities, let him stray when he wants and post tit like that online. I think it’s a set up she’s happily gone along with for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel for janine and Harry 😭
At least Harry is getting away with uni. Just by living in halls and staying there he's going to grow more than Molly ever did and I don't think she'll be able to handle it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.